1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Question to Configuration and Mods

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by historix69, Feb 20, 2018.

1. historix69

historix69 Chieftain

Sep 30, 2008
    I had set up a configuration for Giant Earth with ca. 30 AI civs and ca. 30 CS and saved it. I then adjusted a mod for R&F and tested it in a normal game. When the mod was fine, I left it activated and returned to Giant Earth. I loaded the configuration and started a game ... and the mod was not active. I then started a normal game with Giant Earth and the mod was working ...

Is it possible, that a configuration contains a list of all mods which were activated when the configuration was saved and when a configuration is loaded, only those mods are used when a game is started? This would be really strange since the setup window for configurations does not list any mods and does not allow to add/remove mods.