1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about The BUG Mod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL)' started by alerum68, Sep 6, 2007.

1. s.bernbaum

s.bernbaum Mostly lurking

If it works in Linux like it does in WIndows and OSX, I may be able to help. However, as I mentioned earlier, I know nothing about Linux, except that it is derived from Unix. For starters show how you have BUG installed, in the same manner as the Read.Me uses to show how it should be. Of course, just call your user folder "user" or something like that, not your real user name.

The fact that your old save games are missing makes me wonder if the game has become corrupted, which would explain why you can't launch BUG. You are using BTS 3.19, aren't you?

You probably already know this but since you say it has been a while, old saves should be located in Documents/Civilization IV Beyond the Sword/, the same folder as the one where CustomAssets and BUG Mod folders are located for always launching BUG with BTS.

(BTW, I am just a user of BUG, having nothing to do with its creation.)

2. TruePurple

TruePurple Civ wanna B

So no one can help me here? Yes BTS 3.19. Bought my copy from GoG