Questions & Answers

How do I build the infirmary? I can see it in the pedia but have never seen it ingame.

Expect it today or tomorrow. :)

Sure.

Another thing, will the songs be changed for the different civs? 3 civs off the top of my head have the exact same song, the Celtic diplomacy theme. I know it's a beta and all but other civs do have song changes.

It seems off for the civs it is chosen for. :crazyeye:

How do I build the infirmary? I can see it in the pedia but have never seen it ingame.

You can build them if you have the Hospitaller Knights corp in your city. (It works the same like the knights of the corps)

Another thing, will the songs be changed for the different civs? 3 civs off the top of my head have the exact same song, the Celtic diplomacy theme. I know it's a beta and all but other civs do have song changes.QUOTE]

We don't have diplo music for each civ. (most times because there simply isn't one on the forums). They only civs with unique diplo are the vanilla civs and Poland.

Does the Ghazi upgrade to Pistolier now?

Yes

Thanks! But shouldnt that be mentioned in the requirements in the pedia then? Now its just blank.

Hey guys, excited to try this mod.

I downloaded it and installed to the C:program Files>...>BTS>Mods folder but I get a message that Civ had to shut down when I try to load the mod.

All my other mods work fine...

Any ideas?

Greetings. Regarding victory conditions, the whole list of required wonders cannot be read. For the French, there seem to more than the ones listed (I'm assuming Versailles should follow). Is there a way to get the whole listing? I couldn't find one in the cyclopedia. Thanks.

In the Encyclopedia, under Civilizations, if you place the courser over the civ name in the list you will get a list of UHVs along with information about UU, UB, UP, starting date and the ratings.

hey guys, excited to try this mod.

I downloaded it and installed to the c:program files>...>bts>mods folder but i get a message that civ had to shut down when i try to load the mod.

All my other mods work fine...

Any ideas?

bts 3.19?

bts 3.19?

OMG how can this be... I was pretty sure I had downloaded 3.19 already.

:blush: Excuse me while I go kick myself...

lol i had trouble with the mod because i thought i had downloaded 3.19 too. apparently as i later found out the ingame downloader for the patcher doesnt work so i had to manually download it from the site :p

No, they don't. Atleast in my Arabia Game they still upgrade to Knights.

Beta 1 or 2? It was the last thing that has been changed for Beta 2 is this. (And according to the civilopedia, it works)

It's Beta 2 and it's neither working in my arabia game nor is it according to the civilopedia.

It's Beta 2 and it's neither working in my arabia game nor is it according to the civilopedia.

I have an idea why it isn't working. Do you see a red bowl when you look at the Brandenburg ate in the civilopedia? If yes, the revision with the ghazi was too late to be included. (There is a new version launched soon after it that has an updated refence folder) I don't know if you have the 1st or the 2nd Beta 2.

If the Brandenburg gate art works, I don't know what the problem is.

Ah yes its still a red bowl, so i guess i have to download the latest version again. I wasn't aware of my new beta2 files being already outdated. But its good to see you guys working on it. ;)

Ah yes its still a red bowl, so i guess i have to download the latest version again. I wasn't aware of my new beta2 files being already outdated. But its good to see you guys working on it. ;)

Not your fault. There was only 1 day between the Beta 2's. I can understand that you didn't expect a new version that soon. (especially if you look at the time between bweta 1 and beta 2).

What's independent cities?
And how could i capture them?

What's independent cities?
And how could i capture them?

Those are cities that don't belong to a (playable) civ. You can't have contact with them. But you can declare war on them by moving your units into their borders.

Those are cities that don't belong to a (playable) civ. You can't have contact with them. But you can declare war on them by moving your units into their borders.
But i can't move my unit to their border :(

Top Bottom