questions for 239

I can expose enemy spy - 118 for immediate, 236 for safe.

If we do that, they can't look at our cities, right?
Right, we should do it. :)
Still they might let FREE inspect our cities - but only after they had played... :p

I can expose enemy spy - 118 for immediate, 236 for safe.

If we do that, they can't look at our cities, right?

Yes, then they can't look, they won't know our MASSIVE increase in armors. But they can however plant a new spy and then look all they want (assuming that the spy doesn't fail getting in or at looking at the cities and that our spy succeeds in exposing their spy).

The reason for disbanding TWP is that we don't want SABER to get a city there from which they could do bombing runs etc. A town gives no defensive boost, so 4 Mechs in the town or on the flat is the same. And we expect SABER not to fight with the 4 Mechs over a tile that doesn't have a town on it.

The reason for disbanding TWP is that we don't want SABER to get a city there from which they could do bombing runs etc. A town gives no defensive boost, so 4 Mechs in the town or on the flat is the same. And we expect SABER not to fight with the 4 Mechs over a tile that doesn't have a town on it.

Thanks, Niklas.

So no defensive bonus at all?
I guess it has to go to 7 in pop to get a bonus at all then.

Yes, exactly. 7+ = 50% bonus, 13+ = 100% bonus.

Did you expose SABER's spy? I didn't notice anything in the played turns post about it. If we didn't perhaps it would be better to let them keep a spy so they can see how many armor we have. :dunno:

I'd rather have them think we have only have 60-65 armors, than 80 armors :p. If Saber lands us on open grass we are gonna have an swarm of elite modern armors and maybe even a mgl. Though we will probably lose quite a few units, the losses will be nowhere near the amount that Saber loses, and we pretty much end Sabers chance of winning and can therefore focus on invading the Gong continent, which I think should be our next step. I seriously doubt they have it well defended, 8-9 transports (filled with armors+marines) should be able to take over control of the continent. By the time Free realized what happen we will be back on our own continent and have disbanded all the coastal towns on the Gong-land, making an invasion impossible :)

That's the most optimistic perspective I read all day. :)

It's already given that we fight back SABER and you already planned our attack on GONG land and how to keep it... :wow:

Now that's advance(d) thinking... :hatsoff:

I fully expect SABER to have brought at least one Modern Armour Army. So don't count your chickens yet. They will be hard to take down. open grass or not.

I did not.

I didn't get a consensus on it before I needed to finish the turn, cause I thought of it so late, and I think that if I mess it up, we lose our spy.

It will be very, very close for us - it will depend a lot on how many sams and marines they have.

There is a very good chance we will not kill everything.

Top Bottom