RAND Crashes - Tried everything suggested

Hmmm, that's a somewhat uncommon way to do it. Try loading BTS normally, then clicking the Load A Mod button.
No go. The new RFC still doesn't work. But Pie's Ancient Europe still does. I don't get it. At all. Also, CIV Gold seems to work fine (i downloaded it yesterday).

You say you've already tried reinstalling, yes? so I'm not sure if doing it again would help.

I'm not really an expert on this, so I'm about at the end of my ideas. I would recommend that you take all the information that Rhye and I have asked you about in this thread to the main tech support forum on this site, along with a list of the mods that don't work (and the ones that do work).

You say you've already tried reinstalling, yes? so I'm not sure if doing it again would help.

I'm not really an expert on this, so I'm about at the end of my ideas. I would recommend that you take all the information that Rhye and I have asked you about in this thread to the main tech support forum on this site, along with a list of the mods that don't work (and the ones that do work).
Okay, thanks for your help nonetheless.

Top Bottom