[GS] Rate the civs in the hands of the AI - elimination thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mvemba a Nzinga/Kongo [15] (18-3) Reasons stated above. Just not as good in my experience.
John Curtin/Australia [11] (10+1) - and he is very, very, very good.

Mvemba a Nzinga/Kongo [16] (15+1) Probably should have been Seondeok but would be a better option than Curtin.
John Curtin/Australia [8] (11-3) Rarely does more than average. Would be an undeserving winner.

Mvemba a Nzinga/Kongo [17] [16+1] Big cities from UI, lots of wonders, builds TSs for his great works unlike AI Russia, more likely to finish second on the final scoreboard on average.
John Curtin/Australia [5] [8-3] Unfortunately this isn't a "who has the best bonuses in the game" competition.

Mvemba a Nzinga/Kongo [14] (17-3) Crappy UI, crappy UU, and a tendency to get conquered gets you in the top 2 apparently. And I thought Korea was overrated...
John Curtin/Australia [6] (5+1) Can actually defend himself, does everything well, and has both a good UU and a good UI.

Mvemba a Nzinga/Kongo [15] - 14+1 - I have down voted Kongo before but would say he is more consistent then Australia
John Curtin/Australia [3] - 6 - 3

I've been threatened (both in a military sense, and in a competing-for-victories sense) much more often by Australia than Kongo in my games.
Mvemba a Nzinga/Kongo [12] - 15 - 3
John Curtin/Australia [4] - 3 + 1

Mvemba a Nzinga/Kongo [13] - 12 + 1
John Curtin/Australia [1] - 4 - 3
Both are really good, but I think Kongo not being able to go for Holy Sites earlier gives them an edge over Australia. They're physically unable to dip into the honeypot that the AI often likes to do.

Mvemba a Nzinga/Kongo [14]

John Curtain/Australia ELIMINATED

AI works better with Kongo in the games I have played.
Curtain is still the best overall civ in players hands

I think as the list gets bigger and bigger starting a lower number is definitely a good idea. This would have taken forever staring at 20.

When Lodoringo updates the OP to reflect the final rankings, this thread will be closed.

Reminder that anyone (other than Lodoringo) is eligible to suggest a new elimination game thread. Just PM me or another moderator for permission. At any time, we permit one current game thread in the General Discussions forum (focusing on existing game elements) and one current game thread in Ideas & Suggestions (focusing on should be/could be/might be game elements).

I think as the list gets bigger and bigger starting a lower number is definitely a good idea. This would have taken forever staring at 20.

Absolutely agree. Assuming we count the new personas as separate leaders, it will become 57 leaders in total.

If we start at 15 points and carry on adding 1 and deducting 3 then it will require 56*7.5= a minimum of 420 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom