Re: drafts and improvements selling

royfurr

"Klotzen, nicht Kleckern"
Ok, I admit it I am stumped. I have tried everything I can think of, clicked, right clicked, and double clicked everywhere that makes any sense, but-

(1) I have just built The Pyramids and want to sell some improvements specifically Graneries. All the cities are on the same cont. as The Pyramid and it is a few turns after finishing it. Nothing else has been sold, and I have not yet actually sold the first one. I right click on the improvement in the city screen. In some cities, I get the option to sell it, but in some others I do not (but still get the option to go to the Civlopedia for that improvement). HUH? Why can't I sell them regardless of location? Of the ones where I do not have the option to sell, one is in the city the next one away from the city with the Pyramid, another has "Growth in 9999" and a third has Zero growth. I can kinda see that the later two MIGHT prevent selling the Granery, but the city next to the one with the Pyramid doesn't fall into any unusual catagory- I just don't get the option to sell on the right click menu. HELP!!!!

(2) HOW THE heck do you "draft" a unit? I have looked in the manual, the civilopeda and the so-called "strategy guide" (what a waste) and tried everything I could think of, presumably IN the city screen, and gotten no-where. No, I'm not in anarchy.

(3) WHAT in the world does IIRC stand for???

SORRY for these stupid questions but I've tried for over an hour to draft, find out WHY I cannot sell some of my granerises, and as for IIRC, I've tried to figure that out from context for some time and NOW SWALLOW MY PRIDE AND JUST ASK.

Help. It'd be greatly appreciated. Its Chrismas Day so will someone be nice and help me out? THANKS in advance folks!

Peace.

1) The cities where you do not get the sell option for your granaries don't actually have a granary that you built, only from the Pyramids.

2) I think to draft you have to have researched Nationalism and the city has to be size 7 or larger. I'm not sure on this though. Someone help me out.

3) If I Remember Correctly.

When you are able to draft, the button will appear right next to the hurry button.

I think it's possible from the discovery of Nationalism....

Top Bottom