1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Real Earth (SCENARIO + MOD)

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by Yoshiegg737, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Yoshiegg737

Yoshiegg737 Jungo Jungo

Second parts being uploaded right now. A quick note about it is that I had to split up the second part, so the modules are now in the new part 2, and the sounds are in the new part 3

Also working to upgrade this mod to the new AND 2.0 (when it's officially out) and making a Gigantic Sized version :D

2. Jakkol78

Jakkol78 Chieftain

Theres still no link to mirror/upload of the part 2 that works ?

3. Yoshiegg737

Yoshiegg737 Jungo Jungo

I forgot to put the link there...?

:cringe:

It probably got deleted again by now. I'll just upload it again...

4. Sgtslick

Sgtslick Emperor

thanks Looking forward to it.

5. Jakkol78

Jakkol78 Chieftain

Where you putted the new link? Cant find it on the First post :confused:

Still only part 1 link is working on gamefront. Part 2 link goes to megaupload wich is shut down ofcourse. Tried to look your other posts for mirrors, nothing. Would like to play this but missing the part2 files :(

6. Yoshiegg737

Yoshiegg737 Jungo Jungo

No, I haven't done it yet. I'll tell you when I've uploaded the second part again. ;)

7. QuothTheRaven

QuothTheRaven Chieftain

Are you going to upload part 2 sometime? This map looks awesome and I'd like to try it out.

8. narvego

narvego Chieftain

Where can I find a GEM (Giant Earth Map) scenario for ROM New Dawn, with all civs just placed (not randomically)?

9. code99

code99 Warlord

Looks nice but i cant but wonder, how does the game run with so many civs on a huge map later in the game ?
    I have a pretty strong dual core computer but i cant run huge and bigger maps with more than 7-10 civs cause ending a turn would take sometimes up to 5 minutes... cant imagine with 50+ civs ...

10. allypower

allypower Warlord

I don't know why you have Da Nang as a capital of Vietnam. Modern day capital would be << Ha Noi >> and it would be 1 tile west and 2 tiles north of where Da Nang in the picture is. If you want to use ancient name, it would be << Thang Long >>