Real Great People (UI)

Real Great People (UI) 5.0.1

@Golan v Could be some other mod clashing with it. Do you use any other mod that changes Great Person window? Also, check if RGP works by itself, with no other mods.
Mmm ok got it.. and yes i use alot of many mods.. thank u anyway .. hope i will manage to use it

Guys, do you think we could edit this once the expansion is out? We know Genghis Khan has been promoted to leader but I don't know who will replace him, or if there will be other new great people in the expansion. I'll volunteer for research! Although I might need to have a new Dropbox account to upload our pictures inventory guide. My old Dropbox account was connected to my old email, which I could no longer access because I forgot my password, and I can't authenticate my account since I moved to Canada last year.

I have a feeling we might have more Great People for R&F since the era system has now become a full mechanic in the game. I might be wrong, but regardless I'm prepared to research for pictures. :)

[Rise&Fall] Seems that the list of Great People has not changed much.
1. Genghis Khan is removed, in his place there is Timur (Tamerlane).
2. A new Great Admiral Ferdinand Magellan.
I will update the mod once I get familiar with R&F a bit more.

[Rise&Fall] Seems that the list of Great People has not changed much.
1. Genghis Khan is removed, in his place there is Timur (Tamerlane).
2. A new Great Admiral Ferdinand Magellan.
I will update the mod once I get familiar with R&F a bit more.

I haven't started even opening R&F, but I'm guessing you looked at the Civilopedia?

Okay..
I somehow managed to bring the authentic Civ6 panels back into that GreatPeople popup -- instead of the previous solution (CQui had that too, IIRC) with Wooden background style.
All it really needed is nine individual pseudo Grids (240 wide each to fit into 1920x1080) while pushing the Great-Prophets to the far right margin (only instance available through scrolling) just as you did.
I kept the Biography style for the Musician on the snapshot below to simply ask a favor of you.. Could you allow the "Real Icons" to be shown into the Biography instances only? As an option or within another version of the mod.. please for me??

And -- here's the exact XML changes necessary should you want to integrate this HUD system in your own stuff!

Attachments

• MY_GreatPeoplePopup.xml
    12.9 KB · Views: 182
I'm having the same problem as Golam V. The game itself operates fine, but this mod is preventing me from opening the Great People's window and it has wiped out the contents of the Civilopedia pages of all the Great People. Not using any other mods and have the game up to date. Using Windows 10 Home edition.

I'm having the same problem as Golam V. The game itself operates fine, but this mod is preventing me from opening the Great People's window and it has wiped out the contents of the Civilopedia pages of all the Great People. Not using any other mods and have the game up to date. Using Windows 10 Home edition.
Are you using 4k options as i do?

If you mean the resolution, Im using 1920x1080 (60hz). As for Overlay resolution, I used the 2000 one

Top Bottom