1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Real life questions to get to know each other

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Izipo, Sep 1, 2007.

?

What's your age group

1. 10 and younger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 11-14

21.3%
  3. 15-19

44.9%
  4. 20-24

15.4%
  5. 25-29

11.0%
  6. 30-34

5.1%
  7. 35-39

1.5%
  8. 40-44

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 45-50

0.7%
  10. 50 and older

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mad Man

Mad Man Your lord and master

My name is Mad Man, I like animals(especially dogs and wolves), comics, anime, video games, Lycanthropes, bowling, movies, and I'm obsessed with weapons. Politically speaking I support any region or peoples right to self determination, and I personally advocate the Independence of Maryland and Cherokeeland, as I don't feel the Federal government has there best intention's at heart. I'm also very pro-gun, as so I believe that any responsible citizen who passes a background check should be allowed to own any kind of weapon they want.

I'm a proud uncle of two nephews and a niece, their names are Odin, Zachery, and Natalie Joy, I don't get to see them as much as I'd like but I hope I can be there for them in the future.

It's not common knowledge but ethnically I'm a Klingon, long ago a Bird of prey crashed landed on this planet and I was the sole survivor, I have since had many cosmetic surgeries to make my self look more human, they have failed.

I have tried learning foreign languages in the past namely Spanish and french, but I have had little luck in getting far with them as i'm mostly a dumb****.

I'll add more later.

2. civplayah

civplayah phantasm

Uh, yeah. My fingerprints. :hide: