Realism Invictus source code

Ferocca

Warlord
Hello, I really enjoy some of the features in this mod! I would like to yoink some of the work done in the SDK, but I can't find where to download the source code.
Is this available somewhere?

👀
Peak curiosity here.

I mean, it's all detailed in the first post of the RI thread here on CFC, including advice on setting up your SVN environment for playing the developer builds. It's not hidden or anything.

This looks like a suitable thread😎

Can I use elements of this epic mod for my tiny mod?
I only need new tags for buildings (like <GlobalBuildingYieldChanges/>, <GlobalImprovementYieldChanges/>, etc.)
Is it possible to transfer only these elements separately (and the associated interface or AI elements if its necessary)?

This may not be the orrect place to post this issue, but, I am having problems koading the latest SVN 5388 upadate. I am getting an error message that 5388 does not support the HTTP?DEV protocol.

I still can't get the 5388 svn to load and am getting the same error messages as above. I note there has been a couple of recent updates to Tortorisi master file after the 5388 posting.. I did have to upload all my program files due to a Windows crash. Could it be that this is my problem. Can/will someone do a test case to see if anyone else is expericing the same issue?

Works for me; try checking out the whole thing again, I guess.
I am trying to go back and start from scratch, but am still hard up against the same error message. I hope you will bare with me here. Is this the Tortoise download that your new SVNs are created and are compatable with. "TortoiseSVN - 1.14.6.29673-x64-svn-1.14.3.msi" I downloaded and installed this Tortoise on 4/19/2024 after a computer crash and have had no success in using Tortoise since.

Note, in trying to verify info regarding Tortoise, I see there is a new update to that download. I will try that before continuing with my issue here.

New Tortoise didn't help. Below is the error message I keep getting..

I was able to reinstal the game. I then renamed the Realism Invictus file to RI and created a new Realism Invictus folder and tried to apply the SVN Checkout in the new folder. That only results in a separate folder "5390". So I am at a loss until a new full game is next created unless someone can tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    278.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
As you can see on the attached, the URL my machine was using was incorrect. By copying and pasting that which you provided, the process was completed correctly. I have no idea how or why I got the incorrect URL, but it followed me throught 5388 to 5390. Now after a reload of the game all is working correctly, AND, the SVN Checkout now shows the correct URL.

You provide great support for those of us who love this MOD.
Thank you,
Buck

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    160.8 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom