Recolored Hospitaller Knight

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
This is the Hospitaller Knight by utahjazz7 that I removed the Civ Specific colors from and replaced them with the brown colors from the original palette.

This is provided per request and for anyone who wants the unit without the Civ Specific colors.

Unit Credit goes to utahjazz7

Thanks utahjazz7... Great Unit.

Just Shows Attack for Colors

You can download the Zip Here

Last edited:
fantastic !!! many many thanks ! ... very usefull
:)

I just hate civ-colored units. Nothing worse than a pink knight, and don't say you've never seen one. Great recoloring job, Vuldacon.

You've never blocked out painful memories? :lol:

well,sorry i was not explicite enough, i meant i would have liked to have a black cloured hospitaller knight, a black cloured and not a dark grey coloured with the clour 17, you are using now a different colour, with a number i do not remember at the moment...could you do an almost black one? like in reality?

Spoiler :

Jerry... I can do it but there are many colors of the Reddish Browns throughout the unit such as the Horse Reins, etc... I will try to set the palette to make the Cloth more toward the Black Range but to really do a Great Job each frame would have to be colored manually 1 frame at a time and that is far too time consuming.

...It should be basically OK, working on it now.

Top Bottom