Red Techs question

Hamsterman

Chieftain
New player here. I have a simple question about the red techs in the tech tree. I have so far been able to research one red tech, that which is connected to my first religion tech. However, I do not seem to be able to access the other red techs after researching further religious techs. Is this a design principle, and if so, what is the intent behind it? Also, does this mean that one should be selective in which religious tech you take first because you will lose out on all other red techs thereafter?

Thanks,
Greg

Hamsterman said:
New player here. I have a simple question about the red techs in the tech tree. I have so far been able to research one red tech, that which is connected to my first religion tech. However, I do not seem to be able to access the other red techs after researching further religious techs. Is this a design principle, and if so, what is the intent behind it? Also, does this mean that one should be selective in which religious tech you take first because you will lose out on all other red techs thereafter?

Thanks,
Greg

Red techs cant be researched unless you meet the criteria. The following tech smay be blocked:

Hidden Paths - Requires your state religion to be Fellowship of Leaves
Arete - Requires your state religion to be Runes of Kilmorph
Corruption of Spirit - Requires your state religion to be the Ashen Veil
Unquestioning Obedience - Requires your stte religion to be the Order
Mind Stapling - Requires your state religion to be Octopus Overlords
Awaken the Ancients - Can only be researched by the Sheaim or the Kuriotates

Top Bottom