Redemption

dutchfire

Deity
Retired Moderator
As you all know, a war has been fought between the glorious peoples of Innovia and Locopotamia. In the year 1010 Innovian troops landed on Locopotamian shores, and 10 years later, they conquered and razed the city of B&O. The A-Team had fought there, and was partly responsible for the destruction of the Pyramids, perhaps the most beautiful building ever. The A-Team felt obliged to do something good to compensate for this tragic loss. So they went around to look for advice.

They visited the Kashi Vishwanath, and other important temples around the world. They met with priests, scientists and other lunatics (note that most lunatics were found in Alohan lands). They even tried to visit the Oracle, but that site was closed for public that day as the famous producer Gene R. Alw was making another blockbuster. They did have time to sell the rights to make a television series about their lives to him for a few bucks. Come on, it's not like anyone is going to watch a show called the A-team.

In the end, they had a pretty good idea what they were going to do. They would start building a new trophy of architecture. They contacted the government, and met Theoden and Provolution, two representatives of the government of Innovia. They suggested building a Mausoleum for a guy called Mausollos, as they had some experience with that. But the A-team knew how succesful that Mausoleum had been, so they decided to do something else. They did like the idea of building a mausoleum though.

In 1250 they revealed their creation to the public (while Hannibal was murmering "I love it when a plan comes together"):

With this job done, and with their bad acts redeemed, they were now free to go. They travelled across the country to help people. This way, the life of many Innovians was improved. Their output could now improve as they didn't need to worry about injustice and violence. It was truly a golden age for Innovia.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team."

Ah...are they willing to help Alohans...

I have slight problem. Someone burnt down my home town and I cant find my kids.

“Please help, mister" the small child pleaded. "Bad men came to our neighborhood and my mom’s scared.“

Hannibal looked down at the dirty child tugging at his robe. He removed the soggy end of an unlit cigar from his mouth to reveal a wide grin.

With only time enough to perform an unrehersed double take, Face started in with the protests. “Oh no Hannibal, I know that look. You’re about to take us half way around the world to help some destitute villagers and then refuse to accept the pathetic pay they scrape together. Hair like this isn’t free you know.”

“Half way around the world? I aint getting on no galley Hannibal!” shouted BA.

The adorably insane Murdoch, hovered around the edge of the conversation. “BA, you’ve just completed the Taj Mahal. Where are you going to go?” He pretended to hold a stylus and writing pad as if prepared to record the response for EEN or something. The pantomime was performed very amusingly, but his antics were cut short by BA’s fist and an injunction to “Get away from me foo!” Even the young refugee had to laugh.

:clap: Very funny!!
And congrats!

Spoiler :

And that'll be $10,000 for each reference to the A-team™ and $50,000 each for use of potential series plot line (yes, 1889, I mean you)… refusal to pay dues on my fairly purchased intellectual property rights will result in a meeting with the lawyers I’ve had chained up out back. (Warning: they haven’t been fed for a week… and won’t be fed till they get me some trial loot!)
Go get ‘em! Attack! Good lawyer!

If writing A-team based fiction is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Top Bottom