Referendum - Approve plan for Mongolian War

Do you approve this plan for the War with the Mongols?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
robboo said:
I have posted opinion polls and probably have started more discussion on what the people want than almost any other official in my 2 terms.
You can post as many pols and discussion as you can think off, but they are nothing less then empty words if you don't carre what people have to say in them.

So if you don't want to hear the people woice, better don't start any discussion at all.

I am for the war, but I have one question how many cities do we plan to take? We cant take to many untill are economy is stronger.

Rihiter.you are a little late to the discussion..all of the polls referring to the war plans were started by the censor.

I challenge you and anyone else to find out where I disregarded the peoples wishes. Good luck with that.

ilr_18 said:
I am for the war, but I have one question how many cities do we plan to take? We cant take to many untill are economy is stronger.

3...if we are able. 1 for sure.( old Sarai)

I think we should make Karakurum are biggest priority, we would gain more from it then Old Sarai.

The goal was to protect our lands..Old Sarai is the keystone to that along with the eastern most city. This has been discussed elsewhere. Please go back to the discussion thread and read that. The discussion phase was then, I really am sorry you guys did not take part in it.

This war was designed to protect our iron in Abydos, and to secure the Eastern lands from the Mongolians.

I vote no to this plan. I would like to see a more detailed plan of action. As the plan stands now, it is very vague. Also I would like to see plan that included taking Karakoram. I do support a war with the Mongols, but would like to see a more detailed plan.

StrategyDoRk said:
I vote no to this plan. I would like to see a more detailed plan of action. As the plan stands now, it is very vague. Also I would like to see plan that included taking Karakoram. I do support a war with the Mongols, but would like to see a more detailed plan.

What more details do you want. The stacks are in place they will attack the city near them; the pillaging chariots will hit the tiles marked. The stacks at Old Sarai swing from Old Sarai to what ever city looks like it will need reinforcements.

Tell me what you want specifically and maybe I can statisfy you.

I'm quite satisfied with the plan. It meets the objectives supported by the vast majority of citizens during the discussion phase, and is at least as detailed as any plan we've had in previous DGs. :goodjob:

For those who want to take Karakorum, maybe we haven't done a good job about explaining what the next step is. When this plan is approved, we will declare war and execute on the 3 specified objectives. The DP will probably be told to stop if anything goes horribly wrong, and we'll stop once the objectives are met. The next step will be to hold more discussion on whether we should negotiate Mongolia's surrender, or extend our objectives.

Bingo Dave..

Alot of the continue or stop discussion will be based on if our economy can handle 2 more cities. Also Genghis might not want peace after we kick him in the shins. More than likely...that will be someone elses job as SoW.

As DP this turn I will prosecute this war to the best of my abilities. (translation is I've already prayed to the RNG Gods every day this week.

I will post your instructions as soon as this poll closes...just to keep it legal and all.

Whomp said:
As DP this turn I will prosecute this war to the best of my abilities. (translation is I've already prayed to the RNG Gods every day this week.

Did you sacrifice :beer:? I've had much luck from repeated sacrifices!

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom