Reform and Rule

Machiavelli24

Mod creator
Reform and Rule (Brave New World)

This mod alters every Social Policy and Ideology Tenet. More than a mere "balance patch" most policies include effects that are unlike any existing policies and a few are unlike anything else in the game. These unique effects (like Patronage encouraging the capture of city-states, Commerce giving gold when your treasury is empty, or Freedom giving you a "birthplace building" when a great person is born) enable all new strategies that require a different perspective from standard play. The subtle synergy that is woven throughout the policies adds up to an impact that is greater than the sum of its parts. You can play dozens of games with Reform & Rule and still experience the thrill of discovering new techniques to take advantage of.

Reform & Rule is compatible with most other mods and allows you to easily play with only the new social policy branches you want. How will you reform your civilization in its quest to rule the world?

• Tradition/Liberty/Honor/Piety: Will you go tall, wide, military or religion? Will you complete the entire policy branch for the powerful capstone? Or will you grab only the policies you need while quickly transitioning to another branch? Or will you conserve your cultural capital, forgoing the advantage of policies now, and instead aim to quickly complete the more powerful late game policy branches?
  • Aesthetics: Construct monuments that will amaze the world! Have Golden Ages that power your empire to glory! Become the shining city on the hill that all less enlightened civilizations envy.
  • Patronage: Profit from City-States, be they loyal ally or conquered subject! With patronage capturing City-States can be a way to expand your empire without risking war with another major power.
  • Commerce: Money may not buy love but it can buy power, buildings and armies! A master of Commerce can make so much money that production is no longer required, everything can be purchased. The capstone policy gives you money when your treasury is empty -- allowing you to make money by spending money!
  • Exploration: The once impenetrable ocean is becoming navigable. A rich bounty awaits the empire that can discover and tame distant new lands. Your mighty navy will dominate the seas and gather valuable treasure and tribute from the local people.
  • Rationalism: In an era of rapid progress and upheaval mastering new technology can be the difference between prosperity and destruction. Rationalism will enhance your scientific prowess by growing your population and improving the productivity of your scientists. However, completing Rationalism can be risky as it will delay access to potentially critical policies in Freedom, Autocracy and Order.
  • Autocracy: Achieve the Machiavellian ideal of being both loved and feared. As a strong leader, who does not tolerate dissent, you can bring unity to the world. Lesser nations will follow your commands or be crushed under the boots of your disciplined soldiers.
  • Freedom: A state's highest calling is to protect the rights of its citizens. Shielded from fear and abuse your greatest citizens will be able to assist your noble mission to bring peace and harmony to the world or explore the stars themselves.
  • Order: The ship of state functions best when everyone is at their assigned place, rowing in the same direction. By working together citizens can rapidly turn cities into centers of industry that will be able to produce war machines capable of conquering any foe or even the stars themselves.

Tradition | Liberty | Honor | Piety | Patronage
1_Tradition_BNW.png | 2_Liberty_BNW.png | 3_Honor_BNW.png | 4_Piety_BNW.png | 5_Patronage_BNW.png
| Rationalism | Exploration | Commerce | Aesthetics
| 9_Rationalism_BNW.png | 8_Exploration_BNW.png | 7_Commerce_BNW.png | 6_Aesthetics_BNW.png

Autocracy | Freedom | Order
91_Autocracy_BNW.jpg | |

Freedom:
Spoiler :

Order:
Spoiler :

The Steam Workshop entry has screenshots of the social policies which can also be seen above. If you like the mod and want me to prioritize development of it let me know by rating it and making it one of your favorites on Steam and by posting here.

Download Locations:

Supported Languages:
  • English
  • Russian (translation provided by Jolteon)
  • Spanish (translation provided by RMCortes)

FAQ:
Q: What is a "Melee Unit" and how is it different than a "Gunpowder-class Unit"?
A: The phase "Melee Unit" means any non-ranged unit. It include Spearmen, Knights, Riflemen, Tanks, etc. The phrase "Gunpowder-class Unit" means only units of the Gunpowder combat class (Riflemen, but not Spearmen).

Q: Why did a policy which gives a lump sum of X gold/science/culture/etc (such as the culture from Patronage: Hegemony) give me Y gold/science/culture/etc?
A: Lump sums are often scaled based on game speed. If you are playing on a non-standard game speed the description will not be accurate.

Q: I think I got an incorrect amount happiness from a policy (such as Liberty: Meritocracy). Is this a bug?
A: It could be a bug but certain sources of happiness are scaled based on map size and difficulty level. If you are playing on a non-standard sized map or at a low difficulty level the description of how much happiness may not be accurate.

Q: The Commerce: Finisher policy didn't give me the right amount of gold. Is this a bug?
A: It could be a bug but if you playing on a non-standard game speed the point at which the bonus gold is zeroed out is moved up or down from the default of 1000.

Q: Why did no changes happen after I started a game with this mod?
A: Are you running Civ 5 in a language other than English? English is the only currently supported language in Reform & Rule (the German translation is out of date).

Q: I like most of the changes made by this mod but I don't want this mod to make any changes to policy branch X. Can I do that?
A: Yes you can! See the "how to disable specific policy branches" section below for instructions.

Q: I have another mod that changes a specific policy branch (for example, say Honor). Can I use that mod in combination with Reform & Rule?
A: Probably. If you disable Reform & Rule's Honor branch (see the "how to disable specific policy branches" section below for instructions) you can play with the other mod's Honor branch while the other policy branches will match Reform & Rule.

Q: Is this mod compatible with mod X?
A: This is not an easy question to answer but here is a good rule of thumb. If mod X changes social policies it will not be compatible (unless you disable the policy branches in Reform & Rule that mod X alters). But if mod X does not change social policies than it almost certainly is compatible.

How to disable specific policy branches:
It is easy to disable the changes this mod makes to specific policy branches. Doing so would allow you to play with the unaltered version of the disabled policy branches. Disabling a specific branch would also allow you to combine this mod with another mod that altered the disabled policy branch. To disable policy branches do the following:
  • Go to your "Sid Meier's Civilization 5/MODS/Reform and Rule (v X)/Social Policies" directory. Inside you will find a directory for each social policy branch (1 Tradition, 2 Liberty, etc)
  • For each branch you want to disable, change the name of the directory to put an underscore at the start of the name. For example, changing "1 Tradition" to "_1 Tradition".

How to disable changes to wonder unlocking
If you want to play with the normal wonders associated with each social policy you can.
  • Go to your 'Sid meier's Civilization 5/MODS/Reform and Rule (v X)/Options/Wonders' directory.
  • Change the names of the files which you want to unlock the unmodded wonder. For example, changing '8 Exploration_Wonder' to '_8 Exploration_Wonder' will make the exploration policy unlock the Louve instead of the Great Lighthouse.

UI Modifications:
This mod replaces the following UI files:
  • InfoTooltipInclude.lua
  • SocialPolicyPopup.lua
  • SocialPolicyPopup.xml
If you are using another mod that edits any of these files you can disable the changes this mod makes to the file to avoid compatibility conflicts. Disabling any of these files will not result in any game play differences, only a minor cosmetic differences.

Known Issues:
  • In tooltips (') characters are rendered as (") (visual issue only).
  • In the UI window for picking Ideology policies the mouse over highlighting is of fixed size (visual issue only).

Change log:
Spoiler :

V 25 - 9/10/2014 - Reform and Rule (The pious pirate patron)
Spoiler :

Non-Gameplay
  • Modified the UI used to select an Ideology Tenent so that it doesn't spill out of the bottom of the section.

Tradition
  • Oligarchy: Added +15% Production when building National Wonders.

Liberty
  • Swapped the location of Citizenship and Republic.
  • Collective Rule: Added +2 Science from Circuses.

Honor
  • Military Caste: Added +1 Happiness from Forges.

Piety
  • Significant changes to multiple policies.

Patronage
  • Moved around multiple policies.
  • Sphere of Influence: Removed 25% faster influence lost for other players.

Exploration
  • Piracy: Now only provides healing to Melee Naval Units. Also provides +2 Movement for Embarked Units.
  • Colonialism: Replaced "+6 influence per turn from city-states you can bully" with "Other player's influence decreases 25% faster".
  • Exploration finisher: Replaced "+3 movement for embarked units" with "+6 influence per turn from city-states you can bully".

older versions:
Spoiler :

V 24 - 8/12/2014 - Reform and Rule (bug fixes)
Spoiler :

Gameplay
  • Fixed bug that could cause Leadership, Rationalism Opener and Educated Officers to provide incorrect amounts of Science.
  • Mitigated rare bug relating to AIs with Tradition recapturing their own capital that could cause the game to hang forever. The core problem is not yet resolved but the game will continue instead of hanging forever.

V 23 - 8/4/2014 - Reform and Rule (minor bug fixes)
Spoiler :

Gameplay
  • Fixed bug introduced in the previous update that caused Air Superiority, Mechanized Warfare and Nuclear Program to not give experience.
  • Fixed bug introduced in the previous update that caused Rationalism's Opener to not provide Science and Culture.

V 22 - 7/30/2014 - Reform and Rule (minor housekeeping update)
Spoiler :

Non-Gameplay
  • Updated internally used components.

V 21 - 7/13/2014 - Reform and Rule (Spanish translation)
Spoiler :

Non-Gameplay
  • Added Spanish translation (provided by RMCortes)
  • Redesigned some of the policy-grants-buildings code. Should improve compatibility with other policy altering mods.

V 20 - 7/2/2014 - Reform and Rule (Russian translation)
Spoiler :

Non-Gameplay
  • Added Russian translation (provided by Jolteon).
  • Fixed bug with Rationalism's opener that was introduced in the previous update.

V 19 - 6/12/2014 - Reform and Rule (The Piracy update)
Spoiler :

Non-Gameplay
  • Changed some back-end things to make the mod work correctly with other mods no matter the order the mods load.

Honor
  • Finisher: Added +1 Food and +1 Prod from Horses and Iron.

Commerce
  • Moved around some of the policies.
  • Opener: Added +100% Production when building Caravansaries, Markets, Banks and Stock Exchanges. Removed +4 Food from Customs Houses.
  • Entrepreneurship: Added +4 Food from Customs Houses.

Exploration
  • Moved around some of the policies.
  • Merchant Navy: Now provides +25% production when making naval units, +50% faster Great Admirals and +3 movement for Great Admirals.
  • Piracy (replaces Merchant Navy): Makes your military 50% better at intimidating city-state and lets your naval units heal +15HP outside of friendly territory.
  • Colonialism: Now provides +50% yield from internal trade routes and +6 influence per turn from city-states you can bully.
  • Exploration finisher: Now provides military units are 50% less hindered by injury and +3 movement for embarked units.

Rationalism
  • The Opener's Culture and Science is now scaled based on game speed (more in slower games, less in faster games).

V 18 - 3/3/2014 - Reform and Rule (On a Sword and a Prayer)
Spoiler :

Tradition:
  • Landed Elite: Food carry over changed from 10% to 15%.

Honor
  • Reworked many policies.

Piety
  • Reworked many policies.

Patronage
  • Opener now also makes captured city-states have no resistance.

Aesthetics
  • Protector of Civilization: now grants Golden Age points for every killed unit.

Exploration
  • Merchant Navy: now also makes wounded units 25% less hindered by injures (aka wounded units do 25% more damage).
  • Colonialism: now provides +25% prod when making naval units and makes units better at influencing city-states.
  • Exploration finisher: removed the +25% prod for naval units and 50% initimidation bonus.

Autocracy
  • Reworked a few policies.

Freedom

Order

V 17 - 12/20/2013 - Reform and Rule (minor bug fixes)
Spoiler :

• Order 1: Monument to the Party - Fixed bug causing players to not get happiness.
  • Order 2: Birthplace of the Revolution - Fixed bug causing players to not get happiness.

V 16 - 11/8/2013 - Reform and Rule (minor bug fixes)
Spoiler :

• Honor: Military Caste - Fixed bug where the +50% Science was not provided until honor was completed.

V 15 - 11/6/2013 - Reform and Rule (minor bug fixes)
Spoiler :

• Order 2: Birthplace of the Revolution - Fixed bug where tourism bonus was only provided in the capital instead of every city.

V 14 Reform and Rule (minor bug fixes)
Spoiler :

• Honor: Discipline - Fixed bug with Khans not getting the move speed bonus.
  • Honor: Military Tradition - Fixed bug where Great Generals would not heal units faster.

V 13 Reform and Rule (minor bug fixes)
Spoiler :

• Commerce: Wagon Trains - Fixed bug.

V 12 Reform and Rule (minor bug fixes)
Spoiler :

• Rationalism: opener - Fixed bug.

V 11 Reform and Rule (minor bug fixes)
Spoiler :

• Fixed bug with Patronage: Merchant Confederacy trade route gold not providing the correct amount.
  • Fixed bug with Rationalism opener not providing the bonus Culture and Science.
  • Fixed bug with Liberalism not always providing the correct amount of happiness.
  • Minor changes to a couple tooltips for clarity.

V 10 Reform and Rule (public release)
Spoiler :

• Public release of BNW version of Reform and Rule.

I see you've moved the Discipline effect (+15% str for melee units with adjacent units) to Autocracy, but by the time you get autocracy, you shouldn't be fighting with melee units any longer. Is this just an error in the text?

I see you've moved the Discipline effect (+15% str for melee units with adjacent units) to Autocracy, but by the time you get autocracy, you shouldn't be fighting with melee units any longer. Is this just an error in the text?

X-com squads say hello?

X-Coms are melee rather than gun?

EDIT : Nope, i checked the game tables, X-Com are UNITCOMBAT_GUN just like infantries. No more melee after Longsword.

X-Coms are melee rather than gun?

EDIT : Nope, i checked the game tables, X-Com are UNITCOMBAT_GUN just like infantries. No more melee after Longsword.

</UnitPromotions>-<Policy_FreePromotions><Delete PolicyType="POLICY_LIGHTNING_WARFARE"/>-<Row><PolicyType>POLICY_LIGHTNING_WARFARE</PolicyType><PromotionType>PROMOTION_CONCENTRATION_OF_FORCES</PromotionType></Row></Policy_FreePromotions>-<UnitPromotions_UnitCombats>-<Row><PromotionType>PROMOTION_CONCENTRATION_OF_FORCES</PromotionType><UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_RECON</UnitCombatType></Row>-<Row><PromotionType>PROMOTION_CONCENTRATION_OF_FORCES</PromotionType><UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_MOUNTED</UnitCombatType></Row>-<Row><PromotionType>PROMOTION_CONCENTRATION_OF_FORCES</PromotionType><UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_MELEE</UnitCombatType></Row>-<Row><PromotionType>PROMOTION_CONCENTRATION_OF_FORCES</PromotionType><UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_GUN</UnitCombatType></Row>-<Row><PromotionType>PROMOTION_CONCENTRATION_OF_FORCES</PromotionType><UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_ARMOR</UnitCombatType></Row>-<Row><PromotionType>PROMOTION_CONCENTRATION_OF_FORCES</PromotionType><UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_HELICOPTER</UnitCombatType></Row>-<Row><PromotionType>PROMOTION_CONCENTRATION_OF_FORCES</PromotionType><UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_NAVALMELEE</UnitCombatType></Row></UnitPromotions_UnitCombats>-<Policy_Flavors><Delete PolicyType="POLICY_LIGHTNING_WARFARE"/>-<Row><PolicyType>POLICY_LIGHTNING_WARFARE</PolicyType><FlavorType>FLAVOR_OFFENSE</FlavorType><Flavor>22</Flavor></Row>-<Row><PolicyType>POLICY_LIGHTNING_WARFARE</PolicyType><FlavorType>FLAVOR_DEFENSE</FlavorType><Flavor>11</Flavor></Row>-<Row><PolicyType>POLICY_LIGHTNING_WARFARE</PolicyType><FlavorType>FLAVOR_MOBILE</FlavorType><Flavor>11</Flavor>

Bob Morane, "melee units" is intended to refer to all units that make melee attacks (Infantry, Tanks, Cavalry, Longswords, etc) not just units of melee-class (spearmen, pikemen, swords, longswords, etc).

I plan to change the tooltip for "Educated Officers" in Autocracy (get Sci when building a Gunpowder unit) to use the phrasing "Gunpowder-class unit" instead of "Gunpowder unit" to avoid this kind of confusion.
----------
As for Merchant Confederacy's trade route gold bonus, I believe the game does not give you the bonus until you start a route after getting the policy. Existing trade routes are not improved until after they are refreshed (sent again after finishing their ~30 turn duration).

Bob Morane, "melee units" is intended to refer to all units that make melee attacks (Infantry, Tanks, Cavalry, Longswords, etc) not just units of melee-class (spearmen, pikemen, swords, longswords, etc).

I plan to change the tooltip for "Educated Officers" in Autocracy (get Sci when building a Gunpowder unit) to use the phrasing "Gunpowder-class unit" instead of "Gunpowder unit" to avoid this kind of confusion.
----------
As for Merchant Confederacy's trade route gold bonus, I believe the game does not give you the bonus until you start a route after getting the policy. Existing trade routes are not improved until after they are refreshed (sent again after finishing their ~30 turn duration).

I did refreshed it and still it didn't work. Now i got philanthropy and it doesn't work too, though i didn't refreshed it yet.

Ok "hanse" modifier works, but no luck with Confederacy.

What was the logic in putting hidden antiquity sites solely in Autocracy? I do like the look of how the policies look now, but I don't agree with that change; the British were some of the worst offenders with stealing hidden treasures from other nations, and we were far from Autocracy. Could you not put it in both policy trees, to give players an option?

Also, on first impression I feel Aesthetics looks a bit weak; it is useful looking for golden ages, but the main reason to take it is to get the tourism bonuses which are a little nerfed now; there is only a boost to great artists, and 25% is quite limited to be honest. Perhaps you could add great artist/musician/writer birthplaces to the end of the tree to boost it?

I like the look of the mod though (I played it a lot on the Gods and Kings edition) so I will have a play on it soon and see if my concerns are founded. Great work Machievelli!

Just had a small play through, and am really disappointed with how you have crushed tradition. It is good to be able to get great engineers so early, but landed elite and Oligarchy are now pretty terrible in the early game. Plus getting only plus 2 culture from the opener really makes liberty seem so much better. Plus in general there is much less happiness around - you need five rather than three policies to get happiness in the capital - which has made this problem also worse.

I'll be able to investigate the Patronage policies this evening. Keep sending me any odd behavior, confusing phrasing or views on the theme or mechanics of policies. It is extremely helpful.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Gods and Kings version of the mod Brutha2. I hope the BNW version is worth the wait.
-----------
With respect to Imperial Legacy (reveal hidden antiquity sites and Culture from Citadels) from a game-play perspective Imperial Legacy builds on a couple of ideas:
1. Lots of fighting early game will generally increase the number of antiquity sites in the mid-late game.
2. Having more territory from conquest also means that a greater number of landmarks will fall within a players territory.
3. Culture from Citadels gives players something to do with all the Great Generals their wars (plus the "Hero of the People" level 1 policy) produce. Throwing down a couple Great Generals to capture a well defended city can improve the Culture and Tourism generate of that city post conquest from working all those Citadels for Culture.

However, just because these combos exist in theory doesn't mean they are enough to be relevant in practice. I would be interested in hearing if people that took (or didn't take) Imperial Legacy regretted their choice later in the game.

From a history perspective Imperial Legacy plays on the reverence Italian Fascism had for Ancient Rome. Fascism tend to emphasize national identity as a means to unity which can include reverence for historical leaders, battles, states and artifacts.

In a sense, Freedom (and historical Britain) wanted to "put it in a museum" (since they can get extra Culture and Tourism from Great Works), while Autocrats want to add majesty to the deed and place (remember remember the 5th of November*).
------------
With Aesthetics I wanted to change the reason to go into the tree. I wanted to make it less mandatory for players going for Culture Victory. (Unfortunately, given that Faith-buying Great Musicians is hard-coded to the finisher of Aesthetics, finishing the tree is probably still mandatory).

What strategy do you think you're going to try with it? Let me know how it works out for you.
-------------
As for Secret Police in Autocracy (+1 Hap from Constables and Police Stations, build them faster) what do you find weak about it? Is there another level 1 Autocracy Policy you always see yourself taking before it?
------------
*I am not British so this may not be a culturally appropriate reference.

-------------
As for Secret Police in Autocracy (+1 Hap from Constables and Police Stations, build them faster) what do you find weak about it? Is there another level 1 Autocracy Policy you always see yourself taking before it?
------------
Maybe its just me, but i rarely bother to build them, and if i do its just in capital\science city. Putting your spy on guard is better. I would never waste SP point on this, especially with things like Confederacy in neighborhood trees.

"Remember remember the fifth of November" is an odd one, I'm not surprised it's a little confusing. It's a celebration of success of the state over a catholic plot to overthrow it, and to put in place a more catholic government with a stronger Monarchy in place.

I can see what you are meaning with Autocracy now, though I still have concerns that it might now make autocracy the go to tourism policy, and perhaps reducing the tenets role as a warmonger.

I'll have another playthrough and see, I had the worst possible start last game as India on a giant empty island; with no trade routes, and a civ that doesn't like expanding, it was a little difficult. The fifty thousand barbarians swarming the gates didn't help, either. I'll see if my concerns over happiness continue with an actually decent start. I remember the GnK one as having many overpowered policies, while this time it looks more balanced, but also perhaps some policies are now too weak.

Btw, with secret police, the main problem is that you'll only build constabularies and police stations in a couple of the top cities, so I think you need to add more buffs to them to make it worth in. The policy that was their before gave +2 happiness to barracks, armouries etc, and both barracks and armouries were cheaper than colloseums so you could really roll out the happiness. Perhaps boost it to +2 happiness per C/PS and add an extra spy.

Don't think the rationalism opener is working, I'm afraid. No pop ups about the science/culture payoff from growth in cities, and I checked the change between turns and it didn't add up. Has anyone else seen this?

I can confirm that Merchant Confederacy's trade route gold and Rationalism's opener are currently not functioning correctly. I've fixed both and will release the next version this evening. Existing saved games will continue to work post-update.

Freedom has really bad design. It benefits from having lots of specialists, but to control birthplaces, you have to disable them. And for the best performance you have to hold on spawning GP until you reach ideology.
And order now became really good. I would likely never pick freedom if you don't rework it.

Great, I thought you'd have noticed that one. I like Aesthetics, by the way. The change is different, but since it lets you essentially get Pracinha type bonuses pretty early in the game is pretty fantastic. I can see the Aztecs pushing for that, after getting honour. That said, I think Fine Arts could benefit from +1 culture from world wonders.

Optimizing freedom birthplaces tends to involve going full Tradition and/or Rationalism and Faith-buying great people in specific cities to get birthplaces online quickly. Faith-buying great people sooner rather than later is feasible because it is the only way to get great people without increasing the point requirement for the next great person.
------
For Order, are there specific policies that are "must grabs" that make the ideology mandatory? In Order games do you end up having trouble holding on to city-state alliances? (Given how rarely AIs compete for influence with city-states I'm guessing).
------
Autocracy's Secret Police was designed to combo with Industrial Espionage. Usually level 1 spies in the industrial era can't steal tech in a reasonable amount of time so the only things they are good for are counter-spying, being a diplomat and rigging elections. However, with the tech steal boost level 1 spies can actually get tech (and promotions) in a reasonable time frame, making counter-spying have a higher opportunity cost. Under these conditions building Constables is kind of like building a science building if it is freeing up a counter-spy to switch over to stealing tech.

In addition, the National Intelligence Agency's effect (+1 spy and +1 spy level) can be very useful for tech stealing and couping (which are both highly dependent on spy level). However, from a holistic perspective the National Intelligence Agency is generally crap because it requires building Constables and Police Stations everywhere, and Constables and Police Stations provide zero direct economic advantage to their owner (unlike having the city build a lab or hydro plant). In theory, Secret Police should make it less costly to build Constables and Police Stations which in turn will make it reasonable to go for the National Intelligence Agency.

I experimented with a version of Secret Police that also had +4 Happiness and +100% production from the National Intelligence Agency but those effects got trimmed out for the sake of simplicity and wanting the player who noticed the Secret Police + National Intelligence Agency combo to feel smart rather than having the policy explicitly call out "build the National Intelligence Agency".
-------
Brutha2, let me know how your Autocracy tourism strategy works out. My Autocracy tourism games tend to be heavy on the killing and light on the tourism. But stacking Cult of Personality with itself for massive tourism modifiers is always hilarious.

Even for 25% tourism i would not waste hammers or gold to get agency, unless its deity, i have no more than 3 cities and i'm completely overwhelmed. Even then id rather get more units than this crap. Parades Deep battle and complex are much better.

And about order. Public Works is like Rome UA, and you combine it - WOW. World Revolution - 8 Gold to routes and 25% from get go, when most of the ai pick order? Now i look at autocracy's espionage and laugh. Actually, there is not a single order policy i wouldn't get.

And finally, you removed space parts gold buying and units\buildings sales. You want Venice players suffering?:)

Top Bottom