[BTS] Religious Buildings - hammer bonus

Hi Folks,

I'm new here but have been reading a lot of the great information here. Anyhow, I have a question that I hope can be answered here.

I believe that one of the Great Wonders or National Wonders provides a hammer boost to religious buildings (if you're running that state religion), like the University of Sankore give a +2 Beaker boost and the Spiral Minaret gives a +2 gold (or is it commerce or wealth, never sure). Which special building does this, can't find it in the civilopedia.

Apostolic Palace - Great Wonder available with Theology

I believe that one of the Great Wonders or National Wonders provides a hammer boost to religious buildings (if you're running that state religion)
Small correction, unlike the University of Sankore/Spiral Minaret, you don't have to be running A(P) religion to get the bonus hammers from AP buildings.

Also, unlike the University of Sankore/Spiral Minaret, it does not matter who builds the Apostolic Palace (AP). Everyone building any of the religious buildings for the religion that the builder of the AP had at the time of completion will get the 1 hammer bonus per building. The bonus goes away when the builder researches the Tech that includes the UN. (I'm having a mental block for the name of the Tech at the moment.) It also goes away if someone razes the city where the AP is located.

Also, unlike the University of Sankore/Spiral Minaret, it does not matter who builds the Apostolic Palace (AP). Everyone building any of the religious buildings for the religion that the builder of the AP had at the time of completion will get the 1 hammer bonus per building. The bonus goes away when the builder researches the Tech that includes the UN. (I'm having a mental block for the name of the Tech at the moment.) It also goes away if someone razes the city where the AP is located.

Mass media

+8 if you have the shrine of the AP religion. :D

Yup, 2 hammers, hit the wrong key on the keyboard.

Top Bottom