[GS] Remove all but one unit class

zachwastaken

Chieftain
Hello. I've been wanting to make a series of mods where every single unit type is disabled but one - plus civilian units - for use. For example, only siege and civilian units, or melee only. I've tried looking into it some but apparently no one else has done this that I see. There's a few codes I tried guessing but none of them worked. I even went the long route and coded to remove every unit but melee units and civilians. (Didn't even bother with uniques)

DELETE from Units WHERE Types IN ( 'UNIT_SCOUT', 'UNIT_RANGER', 'UNIT_SLINGER', 'UNIT_ARCHER', 'UNIT_ARCHER', 'UNIT_CROSSBOWMAN', 'UNIT_FIELD_CANNON', 'UNIT_MACHINE_GUN', 'UNIT_HORSEMAN', 'UNIT_CAVALRY', 'UNIT_HELICOPTER', 'UNIT_CATAPULT', 'UNIT_TREBUCHET', 'UNIT_BOMBARD', 'UNIT_ARTILLERY', 'UNIT_ROCKET_ARTILLERY' 'UNIT_KNIGHT', 'UNIT_HEAVY_CHARIOT', 'UNIT_GALLEY', 'UNIT_QUADRIREME', 'UNIT_IRONCLAD', 'UNIT_CARAVEL', 'UNIT_FRIGATE', 'UNIT_PRIVATEER', 'UNIT_BATTLESHIP', 'UNIT_SUBMARINE', 'UNIT_AIRCRAFT_CARRIER', 'UNIT_DESTROYER', 'UNIT_NUCLEAR_SUBMARINE', 'UNIT_MISSLE_CRUISER', 'UNIT_BIPLANE', 'UNIT_FIGHTER', 'UNIT_BOMBER', 'UNIT_JET_FIGHTER', 'UNIT_JET_BOMBER';

I don't know what else to try, I've tried taking away unit formations but that doesn't do what I'd like it to do. Any sugeestions?

Oh wow, I didn't notice that error at all. Let me fix and do some more tweaks and see how this goes

Yeah, I forgot to mention I'm new to modding, but I got it figured out. Thank you for your help

Top Bottom