Remove stability?

Acek

Chieftain
Love this scenario but I don't like the stability concept.
So what is the easiest way to take away stability? (my empire will never collapse)
I've tried by simply removing the stability file from the map but that just ended in that I couldn't load the game so that was pretty much useless. :p
Thanks in advance.

I have no idea :D
The best thing would probably be to try to contact AbsintheRed (although he said he'll be busy for the next few days).

or you just play a little with the stability.py-file. Giving yourself +1000 stability points on researching a certain tech or building a city should effectively remove all stability problems from the game, right?

but why would one want to play without stability anyway?^^

Maybe I'll do that in the near future. I wasn't mainly wanting to make me uncollapsable (even though that was pretty much what I said^^) but I don't wanna (for example) jump in as Sweden in the 16th century with like no enemies. Last time I did it there was no Germany, France, Russia or Arabs. Almost the whole map was covered with independents. No real challange attacking independents..

Stability is almost the main feature in RFC concept. If it is removed, it won't be good ol' RFC anymore.

Top Bottom