Request for stalled PBEM game saves

Sima Qian

太史令
From reading the threads here, I get the idea impression that a lot of PBEM games die because a single player decides to drop out. This seems like a real pity.

I'm working on a tool that can hand over control of dropout player civs to the AI. It might be kind of unbalanced, but if it works, at least these games can continue even if you can't find replacements. It might also be useful if a player needs his/her turns skipped for a limited time (e.g. going on vacation) -- the AI can take over temporarily.

I'm going to need some save files to test this. If you have a stalled game that you'd like to continue, please post it here and describe which player(s) need to be replaced. Also post or PM me the admin password, if needed.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Sima Qian,
thanks for your efforts! Even though no one has replied here, yet, I do think this would be a useful tool: in the 5 PBEM that I have participated in so far, I was a substitute twice, while once I needed to find a substitute. So that's a rate of 60%...

But anyway: at the moment the games that I know of go smoothly, so no immediate help needed right now... :D

Lanzelot

Top Bottom