Request: Khemer Leaderhead

Ok, keep in mind this is my first time, that I don't quite now what I'm doing, and that I have yet to add hair or clothing props.

Jayavarman VII

Attachments

• jayavarman vii.jpg
    jayavarman vii.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 58
we dont know waht to say, with out any refernce pics, we dont know what guy your doin gis supposed to looklike anyway ;)

Though I'll aske why his eyes are so weird ;p

though other then that, and th eclothing being a bit bland, he looks good a model,no matter what he is supposed to look like

I'll look over the hugeass manual and Gael's tutorial thread when I have the free time to see what I can do. Right now I'm just looking for hair and clothing. Preferrably a basic far East robe. As for the eyes, yes, everyone sais that. I'm not sure why... it just signifies that I can move his eyes if I want to, and it never goes away.

P.S. I'll have to fix forehead, make it wider.

All I can really say is that you've chosen a pretty big challenge for your first Poser project. Odds are in the favor of you choking on it, I'm afraid. I hope I'm wrong, but that's how I feel.

Honestly, start slow. Doing big projects when you're learning will usually result in big projects you want to redo when you're more experienced. Four eras with clothes and stuff is a lot to handle and I strongly suggest you to consider doing smaller projects first. I know I wouldn't touch a 4 era Khmer leaderhead before becoming a lot better with Poser.

As for the preview, the head is ok, but there isn't much else to criticize. Background isn't in my opinion good - confusing and not in key with other leaderhead backgrounds.

I would personally suggest you make a few pictures like I did.
:)

Like so

Arabic Desert

Los Angeles

Top Bottom