Request: North Africa Map

krazydude

Prince
Hi all!

I've been searching on for a North African Map and I found some, but they are'nt quite what I'm looking for...

I need a North African map with minimum european territory as possible from Morocco to the Suez for a World War II in North Africa scenario.

I'm also open to sugestions, do you think the map should also include Somalia and the Arabic Peninsula? It would create another war front and could be interesting.

I'm requesting the map because I'm a lousy mapper, and I think some of your are skilled mappers who can do this with not much trouble. I did the map in my previous scenario, but I think it can come out much better this time.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

I have such a map that I did myself for my current project. I could post it if you like - it's fairly small, though, and I probably can't post it for a couple of days as I'm working. It includes the Horn of Africa and the western part of the Arabian peninsula, as well as a bit of the Levant.

Here you go. No cities or resources or anything. Also, I tweaked the geography a little for my own purposes in some places - for example, I don't think the mountains of Ethiopia are really quite so extensive as represented here. But you can always change it, of course.

Attachments

• Africamap.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 57
Your scenario sounds interesting. Are you going to include the US in the scenario?. I'm also making a WWII in North Africa scenario, and I use auto-producing wonders that Britain can build to get American units.

Keep up the good work!

krazydude said:
Yes Luddi, I was considering using lots of auto-producing wonders, just like my previous scenario.

Do you have any idea when you will release your scenario?

Not actually, but I think maybe in the middle of the summer.

Top Bottom