Resource icon

Requested Mod- Ai Quick moves with Custom Combat Options 1.0

gyogen2

Emperor
The new settings won't be saved and have to be changed whenever you load a savedgame again. Can this be fixed?
It will still take awhile until I can test the ships and air units.in my current match.

The new settings won't be saved and have to be changed whenever you load a savedgame again. Can this be fixed?

I used GAME_DEBUG, in uploaded copy only works w/ reload- was able to change mine to also work with load from main menu, but apparently this only works as long as game hasn't been shut down.
I am not sure how to currently save the settings for when game has been completely closed. One problem is I could not figure out how to get a new user option to register in the game, so I had to use a more convoluted way of making option.

If I ever figure it out, or if anyone else has an idea, I will change. In v, there was moduserdata, but I haven;t found equivalent yet.

Edit: I meant to say in v we had saveutils.

I can confirm that these player options work (but currently reset after each session). I have a late game save I tested with by attacking with all domains. I didn't test long enough to verify the AI uses the settings. I play with quick land enabled but sea and air disabled. Thanks for this mod!

As I would prefer only quick combat for land units too, is there maybe a way how to configure the mod files with different standard settings instead? That would be a workaround for the lack of saving settings between sessions.

gyogen2 hasn't been around in a while so I updated this to be compatible with the latest patch. Replace gyogen2's original files with these.

Attachments

• Fix.rar
    19.3 KB · Views: 179
Top Bottom