Requesting help; mod is not working but I have no idea where it went wrong

DistantRainbow

Chieftain
DISCLAIMER: I didn't create the attached mod, I simply edited it for my personal use. The original mod was found at the following: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=558339506&searchtext=russian+wonder

The mod loads properly, but the Civilopedia and wonder help info are all broken, displaying TXT_KEY_ et cetera. I'm assuming that the problem is in Text.xml with bad references because every wonder in the mod is being affected, but being a newb, after looking through the code I'm left scratching my head and unable to identify the problem.

Would you please take a look at the mod's code and tell me where the thing went wrong, so I can fix it? I've edited other, similar wonder mods like this, and I've never run into this problem before.

PS. The 'LOCKED' wonder files and .lua file have had their names edited so by myself because I intended to not use them in the first place. Ignore those please.
PPS. If it isn't too much trouble, could you also take a look at the code for each wonder and compare it with the text explanation, see if they match accurately and work properly in the game?

Attachments

• Russian Wonders.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 78
Wait, never mind, found and fixed the problem.

A simple misuse of <Row> and <Text> tags in a few parts. Why didn't I notice it at first... blah.

Top Bottom