1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Restore Save File using WBS

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Pre-made Maps' started by Gressulf, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Gressulf

Gressulf Chieftain

Hey all,

I played this map that I really liked, but I wanted to start over.
    Before I got the chance to do this, I managed to start a new game and my T0 autosave got overwritten.
    I have tried to restore the save using Notepad (if this is even possible), but when I try to load it the game crashes.

Appreciate if someone could help me restore it, if possible. Save is attached.
    I am using BUG and BULL 4.4

Appreciate your help!

Attached Files:

2. f1rpo

f1rpo plastics

There is an "EndPlot" missing after "x=56,y=15". To track down such an error, one has to insert some "print" or "assert" statements into Beyond the Sword\Assets\Python\pyWB\CvWBDesc.py (or better into a copy of that file).

There's also a line break in Shaka's "FlagDecal=" line, but I'm not sure if that's a problem.

Gressulf likes this.
  3. Gressulf

Gressulf Chieftain

Thank you so much!! I went over the file around four times, but I managed to overlook these two. I fixed them and now the save is loading!
    You are my hero! Much Appreciated!

f1rpo likes this.