Retired Tread - Conflict Manager's Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the attack plan on the egyptians.

The Blue is the second divison.
The Red is the First Divison.
The Green is the headquearters
The Yellow is where the archers will stand when providing firecover...
The Dark green is the spy divisions spot
The White arrows are the attacking lines of the Jade Commandos

The backer red and blue are their camps while the fron one are theire attack positions..

A brief explanation to the picture:

Both divisons will move forwards to theri attack positions when the attack is launched. The together 4 horse archers (and maby some more to come) will split up from the divsions and provide artillery cover at the yellow point. The battle will be commanded from the HQ at the green point. There will be 3 spears protecting the HQ. The Dark green is where the horsemen Julius command will be spread out. They are to take all who trie to escape the backway... The Jade commandos will engage their attack from the sides... They will squise them with brute force :)

Here is the pic:

OOC OCT: The plan wont be initiated untill I give the orders...

Dis: changes made, and no, you're not allowed to raise more troops until the next TC.

Sir John: Looks interesting...

To all: Since we're all so interested in attacking Egypt...

The residents of El-Armana, after having their desperate pleas to the Pharoah for military help, begin to arm themselves in the face of Fanatican invasion. People and materials from accross the backwater Egyptian cities gather in El-Armana. An unprecedented 10 units of spearmen have been formed, all of whom are fortified in the town, prepared for any attack.

Well, those spears are going to have to be exelent to dodge arrows and sword from evry direction. :)

LAND INCOME OF HELENATICA:
i had to recalculate my numbers as of 350BC as i gave some land away... so here are the numbers:
53f 33s 145g

still enough for me though... im awaiting verification of the land office in this moment, but im confident it will fit if not be too low.

EDIT:
land at this moment approoved the numbers... as expected >-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom