RFC Europe

Okay so that would be four people now... two more and we have all civs filled up already.

If you haven't counted me in yet, do so.
Heh, I even counted Tigranes in without even informing him about the game in the first place.

You know you are going to participate in it. ;)

Like a true communist I of course know what you want before you do! :D

Heh.
Of course there's some practical problems with the Asia game, first and foremost that China and India spawn so ridiculously early so the first 100+ turns it's just gonna be those two players before the rest starts appearing.
Wait, was Korea even a civ in plain RFC or were they only added in DoC?
Eh, a small five player game is good enough for me.

So can you rush China and India until five more Civs appear and then turn China and India to AI. Is that how it works?
As you know I am not civ game mod savvy. And certainly not the Rhyes and Fall Mod.

The point of the game would have been an Eastern Asian version of this game, as in every Eastern Asian civ being controlled by humans and everything else AI. If we turn China and India into bots that only leaves Khmer, Mongolia and Japan, which would be a very small game.

I think India and China should keep on playing throughout the later spawns, but out of fairness they should play with self-imposed restrictions like no ahistorical wonders or something until other human civs start appearing.

Maybe contact them via email? Most people stopped even reading forum...

Top Bottom