RFC: Greek World can still live?

I know what RFC: GW is lacking is manpower and I'd like to inform Arkaeyn that I'm willing to take time to continuing this project. As a modder, I can perform only simple tasks like switching artwork, leaderheads, UUs, etc, but I'd like to help in any way I can!

Unfortunately, RFCGW is dead. Rhye has stopped his coding for Civ 4. (If possible, he wants to make a RFC for Civ 5) Their are no other coders that are willing to make this mod.

@fdgsgds
RFCE already is out of alpha, (Even a few months. Keep updated!) but this doesn't mean the people will come. The coders don't want to code 2 mods at the same time. (They already don't have much time, close to none actually). The still is a lot of stuff to do for RFCE.

Actually at the moment RFCE seems to be almost as dead as the RFCGW...

I agree a bit. The main coders of RFCE don't have much time at the moment. But when they have time, we make progress. RFCGW doesn't even have coders.

Unfortunately, RFCGW is dead. Rhye has stopped his coding for Civ 4. (If possible, he wants to make a RFC for Civ 5) Their are no other coders that are willing to make this mod.

@fdgsgds
RFCE already is out of alpha, (Even a few months. Keep updated!) but this doesn't mean the people will come. The coders don't want to code 2 mods at the same time. (They already don't have much time, close to none actually). The still is a lot of stuff to do for RFCE.

Really? A few months? Damn, the threads looked empty to me, there sure isn't as much activity as there was a few months ago.

Really? A few months? Damn, the threads looked empty to me, there sure isn't as much activity as there was a few months ago.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. The game didn't get updates for a long time. But fortunately, people still playtesting it.

How good is the current version of GW? If there are any ridiculous flaws then maybe remove them, but I'd be happy with a half finished, vaguely balanced game.

And I look forward to the civ 5 version Rhye.

How good is the current version of GW? If there are any ridiculous flaws then maybe remove them, but I'd be happy with a half finished, vaguely balanced game.

And I look forward to the civ 5 version Rhye.

Only the map and civs are done. A few civs have UUs and UB and there are some ideas of UHV and UP, which aren't implented.

But is the Rise and Fall mechanic in place? And spawn dates of course.

The spawn dates are in, and IIRC, there is stability, but it isn't balanced. (Actually, the total opposite.)

I really hope the greek mod can live again, i liked the original greek world and rfc was awesome.
I don't know much about python or xml but i can help with the settlermaps.

I also want this to live
Will see how much energy I will have later
Right now RFCE is my main project - even if I only started working on it a few weeks ago
But that will definitely be finished

If I didn't have so much on my plate right now I'd help out both projects. Perhaps if you are still working on it in a couple of months I might be able to help out here and there. :goodjob:

Top Bottom