Rhye's and Fall RAND Plus

- Barbarian ship spawning seem to be nonexistent, or happen at the icecaps (goddammit)

I did mange to fix this bug. It's in RFCUtils.py in the OuterSeaSpawn function on l. 1107:

Code:
if ( pCurrent.isWater() and not pCurrent.getFeatureType() != con.iSeaIce): #RFCRAND

should be

Code:
if ( pCurrent.isWater() and pCurrent.getFeatureType() != con.iSeaIce): #RFCRAND

Very nice mod (after I managed to run it)
Some issues to fix:
-there are loads of errors in the city name manager (fixed some of them in the tweaked wersion I uploaded here) like:
model - Bad Name > Reason > Tweaked Name
Ecbatana > Greek Name > Hangmatana
Rhagae > same > Ragha
Hecatompylos > same > Sauloe
Karachi > Arabian Name > Kolachi
Carycin > Typo > Caricyn
Xi'an > It's a late name, the earlier was Chang'an, who will change to Xi'an anyway > Chang'an
and so on....
Modified a bit the city founding order, since I don't think that the most ancient cities should be founded first (like India's Chittagong and Nagpur) but the most important ones (for India, Lavapuri/Lahore, Pataliputra, Varanasi and Mumbai, for China Shanghai). It won't matter though if you trigger to make them appear in a random way.

Attachments

• CityNameManager.rar
    35 KB · Views: 285
After making peace with a civ I'm unable to conduct trade with them - even in an instance where it would normally be possible (as in, the text is white and not red), clicking on i.e. open borders does nothing.

Top Bottom