1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Rival combat visualisation.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unofficial Patches' started by Oriens, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Oriens

Oriens Chieftain

Actually, I would like to ask, how they can be seen. It is interesting to look as pass fights at rivals

2. jdog5000

jdog5000 Revolutionary

I'm not sure what you're asking ... do you want to watch combat animations between two other civs?

3. Oriens

Oriens Chieftain

Yes, I mean it. I could not understand as it to make. In my opinion it is impossible.

The only thing that I can make.
    " Menu (main) - Advanced - Options - Game - Show Enemy Moves. "
    But, I see only Moves, instead of Combats.

Changes are reflected here
    c:\Documents and Settings\_user_\Local Settings\Application Data\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Profiles\Default Profile.pfl

The bit is exposed only "0" or "1".

4. TheDS

TheDS Regular Riot

The menu option is to show enemy moves within your line of sight. It doesn't show them ALL. If you have line of sight on everything, you'll get to see all moves, but be warned: your turns will take forever to process!