1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Roadbuilding bug in hotseat

Discussion in 'Civ3 Conquests - Bug Reports' started by Masquerouge, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Masquerouge

Masquerouge Chieftain

I was in a hotseat game (2 players), in Ancient Age. I ordered one of my workers to build a road to City X, using the advanced button (not CTRL-R).
    The worker started building his road but went over a volcano, and resumed on the other side.
    So the road was not continuous, and curiously the section of road right after the volcano was crossed, (like a +). The worker resumed its road construction up to the city.

The funny thing is that it could have gone on one side of the volcano, over a mountain (the other side of the volcano was a lake), but it did not !

Conclusion : maybe the "build a road to..." action does not work proprely when there's volcanoes in the path.

I'm sorry I can't load a savegame, I'm at work and don't have internet at home :)