ROM - AND patch

please!

(dear moderator, just trying to keep this thread alive so someone hopefully will answer me, I don't mean to spam this thread)

I believe you install it in the ROM-AND folder, it says so on the second or third screen where it asks you to choose the file and says "Please locate your Rise of Mankind" folder.

Im playin this for a while, and I'm curious if anyone else is having problems razing cities( i have the no city razing unchecked) I don't get a prompt to raze the city which is by all my searches the thing that is supposed to happen, so what is going on here? Any answer that could steer me toward a solution would be nice because the comp sucks at city placement, and I play with larger cities.

Im playin this for a while, and I'm curious if anyone else is having problems razing cities( i have the no city razing unchecked) I don't get a prompt to raze the city which is by all my searches the thing that is supposed to happen, so what is going on here? Any answer that could steer me toward a solution would be nice because the comp sucks at city placement, and I play with larger cities.

This is not the right forum for this question. You will have better luck in the official ROM subforum over in the Mods forum. Here is a direct link:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/forums/rise-of-mankind-a-new-dawn.369/

Top Bottom