RoM Scenarios?

fireclaw722

Imperial Guard
I really hate how there are many scenarios in RoM, and most are barely what I consider that. I would really like to see some actual scenarios, like of a Word War, the French Revolution(which would, I think, be the most interesting), and even some on the Mighty Roman Empire.

I have used one of the Europe Maps to create a Late-Industrial scenario, since my map-making skills are limited to WB, I would like some help changing the start date and to add the Dutch & Portugese(they are not on this map, suprisingly).

Attachments

• Europe(Late-Industrial).7z
    44.5 KB · Views: 364
I've tried that already. It gave me the "Failed to read..." for it when I opened the Scenarios/Custom Scenarios
That's odd. Maybe there was some incorrect setting which prevented the game to load the scenario file. I use Notepad++ when editing those map files and when adding civs to the map I usually make another custom game in-game to which I choose the civs that I want and then save the map and then copy&paste the players and teams to the scenario file so that there's no mistakes.

I wish I had more time to make scenarios.. I've always wanted to have Africa Colonization, Roman empire type of scenarios in RoM...

Top Bottom