Rome on 640k a day on the Internet? Or as PDF?

krille

CivDOS Fanatic
Is "Rome on 640k a day" available on the Internet or as PDF?

I'd really love this one. It's referenced everywhere!

You'll have to sift through the auction nets to find it. I want it bad too, really bad. A bit too bad.

Its difficult to get this in the UK. Does anyone know if a PDF exists?

I still remember reading the official Civ2 guide and thinking it sucked a big one as it was nothing but a reprint of the manual. I can't recall it having any tips and strategies at all!

I found my hard copy on Amazon (a year or two ago). It was something like 1 cent plus $3 for shipping... Of course, it was a used copy, which came from some independent bookstore. No doubt many of them would be unwilling to ship to the U.K., but it's worth trying anyway.

It definately does not suck. Hardcore civvers (like many who populate this forum) will know most of its contents already, but you still may learn or re-learn a tidbit or two... Do you play Civ 1 much DukeNukem?

Check out Amazon uk. I looked and found 10 copies. (Some are in the uk and others will be shipped from US Amazon.)

Good luck.

stwils

Hah! I had actually looked on Amazon UK. However I had searched for '640k' and not '640 k'. That really screwed me over.

Found it now, and ordered. Thanks!

Received this today!

However I was expecting more gameplay sand strategy tips. At first glance it looks similar to the Civ2 guide which just explains each bit of the game .... reprint of manual! I'm sure im wrong though.

You'll have to sift through the auction nets to find it. I want it bad too, really bad. A bit too bad.

I just bought at Amazon for $2.71 and with a couple of other items paid 0 shipping for it.

Once I get it I will see if there are any "meaty" pages I can scan to share with my fellow-civ-sters. :)

oh the new things u learn scrolling the forums......indeed this is worth checking out as ive never heard of this manual.

Top Bottom