1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RPG: How do we want to do it?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game V: Citizens' started by Noldodan, Jun 19, 2004.

1. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

well that would add extra workload to the mods, so that may be a draw back for a mod running it. as the termly elected thing goes this could maybe add to a slight inconvenience every term, we should maybe elect 2 or 3, leaders/mods or whatever to watch over it.

2. Cheetah

Cheetah Deity

As we will have this RPG inside the rest of the game, I think it would be the best to just tie the RPG in with our other posts in the other forums.

And I guess it would be the mods job to make sure things are not getting out of hand.

3. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

hmm, I thought I posted in here. :confused: Anyway, I think the best way to go about an RPG is completely spontenous. If you want to have a tavern, feel free to start one. It's right in line with citizen groups.

4. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

You may have posted in the other thread. the only problem with continuing the rpg in the citizens forum is that posts may be considered to 'spammy' thus if in a seperate forum would result in the ability to turn the whole postcount thing off.

5. Noldodan

Noldodan 2 years of waiting...

Bah. Stupid postcount. If we're going to do the RPG the way we voted to do it, we need to have it in the Citizen's forum, and maybe a little in the Government forum.

6. Ankka

Ankka Deity

I think so too. Would be weird to have an ingame RPG in a separate forum...:rolleyes: