RPG Mini-Game: Murder at the Temple!

Goodbye Myein, and thanks for the people for showing courage to fight against the Mafia not civil people like me. :)

Can anyone else post in the Judicial thread? Because the Chief Justice can't.

Afternoon, Day 3

As with all the others, Myein goes over the cliff. He was a real loudmouth about it, though...

Evening, Day 3

Night settled once again over the dreary hotel. Octavian V settled in with a book, and an orange for a nighttime snack. As he opened his novel and navel, a noise unlike one he had heard before rang all throughout the halls of the hotel - an opera.

Octavian rushed to the source of noise, only to find Civantor dead. He'd been tied to a chair and bludgeoned to death - all to the tune, he later found out, to the opera "Tristan und Isolde."

Who did it this time?

For the first post. Perhaps there could be some differentiation between those who were murdered and those who killed in an act of revenge.

Next entered Ankka. Octavian greeted him as Ankka entered. Ankka revealed he was only in town one night for some business, and that he'd be leaving promptly tomorrow. He, too, went to his room.

What sort of business would Ankka be looking for? Could it be that your business was the art of murder?

Noldodan (rather unfriendly goverment agent) - Riko Anjin (revolutionary)
Who would want to kill a revolutionary, but a Government agent?

CivGeneral, Civinator, and Jack Injuno are dead. Someone must not like all these fighters and samurai masters. Maybe the killer is someone who hates them because they might steal the limelight from him, or maybe that person just hates anyone who is of a military leaning.

So here is what you have all been waiting for. The guy I think is the mafia is Noldodan.

Hmmm...
An opera usually would consist of more than one person, usually around 14 or so...

Vote-Saamsan

snipelfritz said:
Hmmm...
An opera usually would consist of more than one person, usually around 14 or so...

Vote-Saamsan

Really now, who else would kill while listening to opera music?

blackheart said:
Really now, who else would kill while listening to opera music?

Agreed. If I had to do a deed that dirty, I'd at least have the dignity to do it over some slow mournful ... EuroElectro Heavy Metal

Operas are for funerals. Showtunes are for parties. Jazz is for whenever you feel like it.

Top Bottom