1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RtW: Add-On Pack 2 Release!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Road to War' started by Dale, Apr 14, 2008.

1. BLubmuz

BLubmuz HoF Quattromaster

It's a feature of UE.
    Some cities don't have Goods Factories, and you can't build them.
    OTOH they never be lost on conquering cities.

If you don't like this feature, simply open Worldbuilder (ctrl+W) and place Goods Factories where you prefere with the "edit city" option.

To balance yours it's better give some also to the opponents, or your advantage will be too great.

If you and perhaps others are interested, here is a file i changed to empower the factories in this version (see my posts in the UE thread).
    Just unzip/copy it in the folder C:\(your path)\Beyond the Sword\Mods\The Road to War\Assets\XML\Buildings
    after a backup of the original one

2. DoubleRD77

DoubleRD77 Chieftain

I discovered while playing the 1936 Global Assault that there is a game bug. I bombarded a Chinese city with my huge Japanese Navy, then assaulted the weakened infantry in the city with an Japanese Infantry from my transport in an amphibious assault. I then had the option to use all my ships to bombard the city again. I did this again next turn. If you bombard the city, you can bombard it again if you use a division to attack the city, thus you can keep bombarding it until the units are dead.

3. DoubleRD77

DoubleRD77 Chieftain

I am playing in the world war 2 mod, the new one, and I am playing historically accurate version. I am Japan right now, and Germany has just switched to a democratic religion/government. This seems a bit inaccurate, is there any way to fix this?

4. Chamboozer

Chamboozer Chieftain

I think Dale forgot to turn religion changing off for historical mode.

5. Anelus

Anelus Chieftain

Hello
    Im here first time, I have the problem CTD after loading. I downloaded AoP2 and installed for BtS 3.13 today, I chose Germany with Hitler and whenever I click turn then CTD! :mad:
    I read from 1 to 6 pages this thread and still dont understand and a bit confused...:confused:
    Is there the possibility to fix and how? :(

6. Joe Harker

Joe Harker 1st in the Premiership!

7. Anelus

Anelus Chieftain

I know, here I tried the Ultimate Edition, I installed patch 3.17 but game Beyond the Sword does not turn on... I do not have a idea why? :dunno:

8. Joe Harker

Joe Harker 1st in the Premiership!

Have a look in this forum, if you can't find a answer to your problem with the patch, post a thread in it :)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159

9. Anelus

Anelus Chieftain

Well...
    today I haven't found the answer to my problem, so I posted a thread and wait...:coffee:

10. UrbanTiger

UrbanTiger Chieftain

I always give Hungary, Romania and Finland small numbers of BF109's and Pzkpfw IV's, this not only keeps them reasonably competitive it is historically accurate, of Germany's allies, only Finland had good infantry, the rest had poor infantry but decent pilots and some decent tank units.

In the pacific I always give Siam a few Zero's as the Jap's did equip part of the Siamese airforce with them.

I think India should be a seperate faction as the British army in India was actually seperate from the UK in organization, they would have the same infantry as the UK but they were equiped with mainly light armour anf older aircraft.

11. Rubrum

Rubrum Chieftain

Any new download links? This one is broken, and so are all the other ones.

12. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder