Russian city set

Well now I'm awfully bummed out. I saw that there was a Russian cityset by Kyriakos at the top of the page, and I thought we might have a new realistic Russian set in the utterly beautiful style of his other newer creations...you know, since the other newer Russian sets got deleted before I could snag them. :lol:

But seriously, I don't post here much, however Kyriakos I just wanted to let you know how much I dig the stuff you do, particularly your cities and terrain buildings, and I almost always use them to replace whatever the default cities are in all the historical scenarios I play. It's amazing how beautiful you and other modders have made the game look compared to Firaxis's hideous artwork, which makes me want to vomit, and it's a testament to that fact that a number of us have been playing the game for 13 years and are still playing it.

after a couple of redbull & moskovskaya drinks this is the result

Help the civfanatics friends !!!!!

Attachments

• rASIAN.pcx
    46.1 KB · Views: 133
  • AMERWALL.pcx
    19.7 KB · Views: 101
Thank you, Monticone !
That is another stunning work by Kyriakos, and it is good you helped other players to get it.

The city looks brilliant and I think it fits well into scenarios with the Kievan or other dukedoms of the Southern Russia.
The only remarks could be that the Russian rural or medieval-city houses do not have such pointed roofs and the walls are generally uniform - either whitewash-white in the South or wooden-brown in the North. Unlike some European houses, there are no beams visible on the outsides. Otherwise it is a truly wonderful city graphic, thanks a lot Kyriakos.

I tried to copy-and-paste some Russian city graphics for myself some years ago, based mostly on works by Kyriakos and some other authors. I perhaps might share (even though they happened to be much worse than the originals :)) but I'm new to the forum and do not know how.

after a couple of redbull & moskovskaya drinks this is the result

Help the civfanatics friends !!!!!

hihihi I do not remember this !!!

happy to helped you !!!

Top Bottom