SaaM and Helenatica

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
The mood is different in Helenatica. Suddenly, the people feel overpowerful. This is an odd place for a Beaurocrat. But thats where this Beaurocrat is.
SaaM: Hey! I'm a leading Beaurocrat. Anyway, ever since Lucentio left, things have been odd. Especially now that the people feel they can do anything. They feel that they are immortal. It so... weird. Where are people to bring order? Where is the Law, the Order, the Criminal Intent, the Special Victims Unit? Where is anyone!
Shadow Figure: I might be able to help....
Who is this shadowy figure? Why should you care? Hes good, that I will say. And he just may end up being Disorganizer.

SaaM: Who are you, shadowy Figure?
Shadowy Figure: My name is currently not important. It is what I can do that is important. Watch and be amazed. You, pesants, stare at me for a while!
The pesants look confused, but shrug and start to stare
Figure: Excelent. I am the Organizer. However, I must Undo any Organization they have had done by you.
SaaM: Hey!
Figure: No offense. Its just that youre a beaurocrat and not a war leader. Anyway, back to the pesants. I am disorganizing your brains. You will follow me... Follow me... FOLLLOW ME!!!!!
Pesants: We will follow you... Follow you.... FOLLOW YOU!!!
(To dis, When you get back, either take this character or make 2 new ones)

Figure: So shall it be!
The figure now steps out into the light.... and a murmor runs through the crowd as they notice him.... its
Neo: Lucentio???? Now this is a surprise!!!
Lucentio: Yes. It is me... I learned a lot during my absence... I am now older and wiser...
PEOPLE OF HELENATICA! YOUR RULER IS BACK!
now our lands will be lead into a golden future!
Neo: Tell me all you ...
Lucentio: First of all, father, i must introduce you to my wife, Victoria.
A beautiful young black haired woman steps forward. She has the same charismatic look Lucentio has
Neo: You are... married? Oh my god!
Lucentio: Well, father, we married a few weeks ago, but had no chance to tell you earlier.

OOC: stuck, you can continue if you like :)

(occ- its SaaM, not Neo)
SaaM: My, what a pleasant surprise. Glad to see you back, Lucentio. Now I can go back to my studies. By any chance, have you heard of the Egyptian war? We won. Also, do you have a teritory map on you? I need to file my own paperwork.

Lucentio: Father, i would like to talk to you in private...
SaaM (the character formerly known as neo): Sure my son....
Lucentio: Father, i need somone to run the administration of helenatica for me. I have so many things to take care of while representing our province... i will not have time to properly disribute our wealth to our people...
SaaM: So who did you think of?
Lucentio: I thought about letting you, SaaM, take the official position as "Grand Vizier of Helenatica". You will be the administration of the province. We could put the DiSaaMuel ownings into the provincial borderline and you wont even notice a big difference on your work... just that you have more shields and food to distribute and create things with.
SaaM: Hmmm.... What will be the details on that position?
Lucentio: The Grand Vizier will have full controll on the distribution of the resources helenatican land earns... except the gold and the upkeep for the army. This means that you could use each food and shield which is not used for troop upkeep for other purposes, like building things or giving it to the people. I will also allow you to use gold if needed, but you will need approoval for those transactions. You can also make deal in the name of helenatica...
In short, this position will have full administrative right of all Helenatican civil resources...
SaaM: Hmmm... Looks like much work...
Lucentio: Sure. But you will be payed for it of course... i think 15gold should be the right payment for it. And of course, you can still keep the DiSaaMuel lands even if they administratively should fall into helenatican borders.... What do you say?

OOC: Stuck, now its your turn to answer

Lucentio: So shall it be...
Lucentio turns to the people
Lucentio:
PEOPLE OF HELENATICA!
It shall be heard that SaaM, my father, will from now on be known as "Grand Vizier of Helenatica". He shall be recognized as the administrator of helenatica and be trated like myself by all people. He will be the representation of the leaders of helenatica.
He has the right to use all shields and food which are not used to maintain the helenatican troops for any other purpose he likes. All requests to use those tiles from inhabitants of helenatica must be directed to him. He shall receive a big office and an audience room directly at the palace gate of gorina.
Also, to show his rank in helenatica, he shall receive the title of "Archduke of Penguinadua".
It shall be know that from now on the DiSaaMuel Province will join into the Helenatican province as "DiSaaMuel Territory". The ownership will nevertheless remain with SaaM.

Scrobius Pantonius: Most Honored Grand Vizier of Helenatica,

I Scobius Pantonius have served Helenatica as Mj. General throughout the war against Egypt. I have brought glory to the lands of Helenatica through our victories and continue to do so through events like the Grand Tournament where I have resently finished on top in the Sword Duel.

I humbly request a small amount tiles that I may oversee as my own. Preferably, including a few tiles with shields so that I can raise and train more Helenatican troops. I cannot make a speciofic request at this time because I cannot seem to find a territiory map.

They would of course still fall under the boundaries and laws of Helenatica. I would have it no other way, I am but a faithful public servant. I would not want a counry, but a county or region.

Scrobius Pantonius: Oh, and perhaps an upgrade in title as an award for my loyal service.

Lucentio:
Dearest Scrobius, of course we notice and realize your devotion to helenatica, but you must see that the lifespanians must retain controll over their tiles as owners. This may change later, but for now we cant give you tiles until our claimed land is completed.
You may talk to the Grand Vizier about resources you need to use... maybe you could build a nice building for helenatica...

To your rank, im sure you noticed that we need to reorganize the helenatican army (OOC: due to the change of the character system, please also register your character(s) here as we changed the system and the "old" characters are not existing any more). You will surely be assigned a valuable position in the new organization.

We also plan to PAY our officers in the future as soon as the reorganization is done. The amounts payed will be between 1 and 15 gold/tc depending on the rank.

I hope you are not too disappointed, but i think you understand our ideas and the reasons behind this decission.

OOC: Scrobius, as soon as you register your character and if he/she can controll enough units with his/her new stats, you will be given command over a part of the army. I cant use CG's characters as they already controll other parts of other armies, and as such our complete HMC lacks controll. If SJ doesnt reappear in the rpg in the next days, you maybe even get controll over the whole corps. Also, i plan to give nobility titles to my officers as well as a regular payment (maybe not as high as i stated above... corruption is coming up and i prefer raising their payment later instead of cutting it down).

OOC@stuck:
you are right. the only thing you can do is giving out USAGE of tiles for food and shield... so if someone needs land to place something on or wants a tiles resource (like iron, horses, stones etc) for a business or another good idea, you can grant him usage of the resources (or maybe parts of them). the gold will go the lucentio though.
but WHAT you can do is, you can compile the requests you receive even if it is from another area and present them to lucentio with your ruling about it ;-)
you are his highest ranked civil advisor.......

Scrobius: Ah, well four tiles sounds great. We shall have to see whose power this is now. I would be very gracious if these comes through though.

Top Bottom