Sacred Forest Term 1 -- All things have a begining...

how much do we wait before we pop the hut? send Octavian´s guard inmediatly north into Shen Ling and the other warrior into the hut?

EA

Yes send him immediately.

My suggested build Queue:

Barracks (1)
Settler (6) - note that growth will be in 7 turns, i think
Granary
Continuous settlers.

remember that the person with the most cities has the most land, the most resources, and the best chance at winning.

Can we continually build settler after settler? I would prefer a warrior in between settlers. And a temple after the second city is solidly built, ie defended and can start producing settlers.

EA

When should we switch Sacred Forest from a purely settler/warrior facility to a granary/temple/etc city? We should at least build enuff units to defend the two cities before we think of a temple or granary. Should our third city be a settler factory or should our second city take up that job?

EA

I hereby tender my official resignation from this office. I can no longer hold the position and I think a one-city-governor is not needed. As I expected, the queue is being constructed via direct participation and discussion by the citizens, and that is good.
RL is taking a hold of me and I won't be around here much, I'll stroll around here and there, but I won't hold official positions for some time. You guys are doing an excellent job as governors of the Capital, one governor isn't needed ;)

EA

Sad to see you go, EA. In a way, it's good that we can have a governor leave and not have a problem.

Now, it's up to the domestic ministry to appoint a new governor, if it sees fit to do so.

Sorry to see you leave the Govenor's position EA :(.

Top Bottom