Sauron LeaderHead

Exactly the same as shaka's xml except with the shader one changed to sauron in the xml. Do you have warlords btw?

Edit: You don't actually need warlords because I included Shaka's animations in the download..

:blush:I had miss referenced the folder in the XML.

i looked over it two or three times, then saw it, sorry.

Anyway, its really nice. It looks very cool, but may I say, it's kind of a weird having him with the shaka animation, with the hands and all...

Very, Very cool!
could you possibly make the eyes glow? :mischief:

I wouldn`t normally use this, but it looks so authentic, I`ll give it a try. No glowing eyes, as they don`t in the books or films (or maybe do 2 versions for those who must have that).

I'm sorry to ask this, but I've search for 4 days now, and I can't seem to find any tutorial or instructions.
How can I add this leader head to my game?

:help: yeah, I also wanna know how or wher to put the leaderhead., Thanks in advance. Its a real work anyway. Great

This is the BEST leader head I have seen. I mean, I HATED the LoTR movies (The Fellowship excepted), but you did a really nice job here.

I purchased 3dsmax9 (though I realize now, most seem to be using 3dsmax 6, 7), and a whole host of other programs this weekend just to be able to start some projects on my own.

So, since your leaderhead started this spending spree, if I can't make a leaderhead to my liking within, oh, 3 days, I'm sending you a bill.... :)

This looks really good in the screenies. Might I suggest trying to animate the background like in some of the Firaxian leaderheads? Smoke billowing out of Mount Doom would be a nice touch.

Top Bottom