Save Game Mailing List

I've never seen the save, and I don't think I even need to. I can see enough from screenies IMHO.

I received some 3 saves while Minister of Domestic. I think elected officials should receive every save.

Everyone who wants should recieve the save. Unfortunately the DP doesn't remember to send out the saves every time he plays.

I know that I never remembered it when I played the save... :(

The thing is, can you save the game before the turn ends? Otherwise the save is practically useless.

I know that you can't quit the game beofre you end the turn, but can you save it? Otherwise all people will receive is info that happens before all the moves are made, or an unreadable save that is queued up for the next team(aka GWT). This depends on how the DP saves the game.

Please give me an idea on the best way to handle this, and I will. :)

Just send around the save we recieve from another team. The turn thread still has to say what the DP did during the turn, but with the save people can look around for themselves.

Gentlemen, my name is Bluice. I would sincerely appreciate to be mailed the saved game as I find it easier to peruse the status through the games interface. I believe Donovan Zoi will support me with saying that I have absolutely no intentions of spying or performing espionage for any other teams.

My email address is grant_83@dodo.com.au (please don't 4 get the .au).

Emp. Napoleon, deshelbr, DaveShack and bluice have all been added to the Save List, and have all been sent the most recent save. :)

Sorry for the delay. It should be pretty smooth sailing from this point.

Just to notify the persion who has the list, I am planning to get a new Email Account from Comcast's High Speed Interet service. I will post the new e-mail ASAP :).

Top Bottom