• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Scenario 03: Against the Odds

Hey all!

I just wanted to quickly share we have just released the new scenario, Against the Odds.
For this one, we did not focus on a custom map, but rather on customizing your opponents. While you are still a neolithic tribe, your neighbors have already settled into the Ancient era. And across the seas, there are Medieval cultures, and even one who has begun industrializing... Can you still catch up to them and become the most famous? Can you do so quickly while defeating them all to enter our hall of fame?

Find all the details (and the required save to play it) in the announcement blogpost: Scenario 03: Against the Odds
If you want to enter the leaderboard, please consult the submission guidelines.

Hope you'll have fun with this scenario. I'm eager to hear what you think of it. :)

Not going to lie, at first glance, this scenario looks rather bleak :shifty:

While you are still a neolithic tribe, your neighbors have already settled into the Ancient era. And across the seas, there are Medieval cultures, and even one who has begun industrializing...

No kidding--I have never seen Let there be Light! and Trainspotter go so quickly!

No kidding--I have never seen Let there be Light! and Trainspotter go so quickly!
The two notifications you see when you load the save have been left there for a reason. I think starting the game and the first messages you get are "Somebody just invented movable typeface" and "Somebody just became the Austro-Hungarians" when you haven't even settled down yet really sets the tone...

I dare say you have tone covered quite well :lol: Looking forward to how the community rises to the challenge!

Top Bottom