[Scenario] North America/Europe 1940

So I really want to play your mod but I have no idea how to access it. Can you (or anyone) help?

The required files are in the first post of the thread, download and extract and place R.E.D WWII Edition (v39) in your Civ V MODS folder. Use together with v4 of RED WWII Data Files and your set!

Though you may need a good performing machine to run it, as the version isn't as stable as due to many scripted events

Ok thanks. I actually started playing it with v5 data files and it seems to work really well. I'm into august 1941 with no crashes at all. I am also using hotseat mode and playing as the UK, USA, and the USSR. Also if people are having trouble with AI the ingame editor mod runs with this scenario and allows you to spawn units, delete units, change borders, capture cities, change players, and much more.

Since this thread hasn't been active for a while I would like to know if this mod is over with or if the creator is still working on it. Btw, the mod ran fine for me until the second turn of Operation Crusader was launched and Operation Torch was launched over a year too early.

Currently on hold as I'm waiting for the next stable version of the main mod to be released. Work on the new expanded map is almost done (Only buildings and unit spawns are left to be added) but I'm putting it on hold for now.

Bit of a shot in the dark here given the inactivity in this thread and forum broadly, but if anyone sees this:

Deathgod65's last version has some error that prevents the loading of save-games on the start-up options screens. There is no way to load a save game, and for a game this long that is a bit wild to be unable to resume games in progress. Is it some error in conflict with more recent versions of civ5, or something else perhaps? If anyone else has experienced this please reply. Was looking to revisit some of this for the sake of nostalgia. Thank you

Здесь немного неясно, учитывая отсутствие активности в этой ветке и на форуме в целом, но если кто-нибудь увидит это:

В последней версии Deathgod65 есть ошибка, которая препятствует загрузке сохраненных игр на экранах параметров запуска. Невозможно загрузить сохраненную игру, и для такой длинной игры это немного дико, когда невозможно возобновить текущую игру. Это какая-то ошибка в конфликте с более поздними версиями civ5 или что-то еще? Если кто-то еще сталкивался с этим, ответьте. Хотел пересмотреть некоторые из них ради ностальгии. Спасибо
Здравствуйте, у меня такая же проблема, но я не знаю как ее решить. Если вы можете найти решение, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать.

Top Bottom