Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Strider

In Retrospect
Approval of Stuck_as_a_Mac as Term 6 Science Chat Rep.

Originally posted by Octavian X
Do we really want a Penguin running the science department when our science minister is gone?

Just kidding. :D Vote yes.
]
Not just a penguin, but a jedi penguin. Now that is a good science advisor. My vote...Yes

Originally posted by Octavian X
Do we really want a Penguin running the science department when our science minister is gone?

That is indeed an interesting question.... While the tuxedoed one is certainly qualified to run several positions in our government, if not all of them, the concept of a chat representative "running" the department he or she has been appointed to represent is certainly debatable.

Is a chat representative restricted to merely carrying out instructions from the duly elected Department Leader and/or Deputy? Or can that position wield full power within that department in the absence of his or her superiors during a turn chat? :hmm:

Originally posted by FortyJ

That is indeed an interesting question.... While the tuxedoed one is certainly qualified to run several positions in our government, if not all of them, the concept of a chat representative "running" the department he or she has been appointed to represent is certainly debatable.

Is a chat representative restricted to merely carrying out instructions from the duly elected Department Leader and/or Deputy? Or can that position wield full power within that department in the absence of his or her superiors during a turn chat? :hmm:

Forty..... Shut Up! :)

Stuck is now Science Chat Rep.... again....

Not so fast my spaceship, santa's hat wearing, chat room challenge inspiring friend....

Quorum for this term is 17. I am confident, however, that he shall prevail.

Congratulations (in advance) to Stuck. ;)

Originally posted by FortyJ
Not so fast my spaceship, santa's hat wearing, chat room challenge inspiring friend....

Quorum for this term is 17. I am confident, however, that he shall prevail.

Congratulations (in advance) to Stuck. ;)

Ok.... Then someone go vote NO for me. Then stuck will be Science Chat Rep!

Originally posted by Strider

Ok.... Then someone go vote NO for me. Then stuck will be Science Chat Rep!

Errm, I voted yes for Stuck :).

Top Bottom