Science: Middle Age Techs

Black_Hole

Deity
Yep its that time already, after we do the monarchy trade and finish currency we will be in the middle ages!

We have only 4 choices(Ranked in What i think is important):

Feudalism: Pikemen, Sun Tzus, Pre req for chivalry
Monotheism: Cathedrals, Pre req for chivalry
Engineering: Build roads over river
Republic: Government(Duh!!!)

The science department reccomends the techs in the above order, we really need feudalism because we want to go straight for chivalry and sun tzus is a great wonder.

Can there be any doubt? Feudalism, then Monotheism and then Chivalry. Besides, we start a wonder right away (heading for HG, and maybe changing if we lose the race)

Take Republic out of that Lineup, Solider. What need have we for Republic when we're thinking about taking this whole darned Subcontinent? :D

Yeah.. Babs would have Mono in Vanilla. I'd hope we could trade Feudal or Mono for Engineering, allowing us to rush straight to Saamurai!

I agree. Let's do the Family Feudalism thing.

Survey says!!!.....CHIVALRY!

Pledging alliance to mighty samurai's. Go feud.

Feudalism would allow me to pester everyone into letting me build the Art of War (if I am still in office). Does anyone know about how long Feudalism would take? If the Art of War is to be build, we must make preparations properly and not move the capital, accidently. I was never good at determining the number of turns in advance for science. :(

Also, with Feudalism comes pikes! Everyone loves pikes.

Rik Meleet said:
Let's skip the optional tech Republic and go this path in the Middle Ages:
Feud -> Monotheism -> Chivalry.
:goodjob: I agree with this, as do most of the people here. We need to make v-line for chivalry for our UU.

Zarn said:
Feudalism would allow me to pester everyone into letting me build the Art of War (if I am still in office). Does anyone know about how long Feudalism would take? If the Art of War is to be build, we must make preparations properly and not move the capital, accidently.

Don't worry, you'll have my help pestering ;)

Looks like a poll isnt needed, does anyone object to not having a poll or object to feudalism?(The TC is only in a day, so a poll wouldnt be too accurate)

Top Bottom