Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Strider

In Retrospect
After the Aztec War when we start getting the benefit of the new Aztec Cities(and when we have lit). Should I request money to rush/whip some libries in are cities.

I'd prefer to wait intill we get into a better goverment then rush them with money. Whipping just sounds cruel :)

Originally posted by Padma
I voted yes, with the caveat: wait until we can rush them with cash.

We need to put our culture in these captured cities. (Heck, we need to get some culture in our home-grown cities!)

:D

I agree.... If we are going to take a road to war. atleast take use alittle cash to make sure we will last culturly/scietificly. We are currently the lowest in those to areas. Science in this level is ok, but culture is just plain unexcusable.

I say we wait in the more productive cities, but pop-rush them in the less productive and well populated ones.:egypt:

Originally posted by eyrei
I say we wait in the more productive cities, but pop-rush them in the less productive and well populated ones.:egypt:

Of course.... The new aztecs cities would be some of the first.... We need culture in those new cities.

Originally posted by Octavian X
The least you could do is spell it correctly... LIBRARIES!

Otherwise, I'm against whipping/payment (only if we are less than 300g).

Yeah. That was driving me crazy too. Especially from the science leader.:p Anyway, I corrected it...

I'm against pop rushing for any improvement. Rushing improvements with gold, once we are a Monarchy is fine with me, but I don't really see us spending what little gold we have on improvements we can build. The money may have better uses, like buying maps, or whatever. This is Emperor level. We are the Golden Child, and everyone hates us. We need to save our gold and our population.

Only if necessary (ex. if you think the city is about to culture flip to enemy) should we pop rush it. I would prefer building the libraries then rushing them with money when we get Monarchy, and then only if they are not near completion.

No (still against pop rushing)

Top Bottom