[R&F] Screencap compilation

No problem. I was just thinking of how powerful Buenos Aires could be for maintaining happiness (and therefore loyalty) and how useful it would be to Scotland.

Took me a while to remember where I saw it, but it's unchanged. Although, this is from the very first dev stream with Korea so it could have changed since then.

Am I misreading the Food Market tooltip? Can it really be that bad? How about +1 food for every adjacent farm? +1 Gold for every adjacent Plantation?

The building description might as well read "Seriously, just build the Shopping Mall instead."

I can understand the removal of Defensive Pacts.

I don't. Not that I used them often in vanilla, but I had every intention of entering a Defensive Pact with whomever I ally with in R&F. As to Research Agreements, they weren't very useful, but I was holding out hope that they'd be improved at some point. I'm a little sad to see either of these go.

Last edited by a moderator:
So no boosts to the great work/cultural wonders (i.e. say theming bonuses)? Unless the wonder-tourism boosting dedication/building also boosts the great works inside, but that seems unlikely.

Did not notice there was an Ideological War now. That will be interesting late game.

Great Civilization Citizen award goes to... Giskler. Great job.

Rainforest tile, Medieval era, quick speed.

56 yield, which is 84 in standard speed.

Seems unchanged? Maybe it's a little bit more difficult for you, but a chop yield combined with the current Science/culture progress shall be very, very useful.

Thank you, Giskler. Though I just realized that we need more info than what is usually seen incidentally in a stream.
I guess someone would really need to test this deliberately using overflow and opening all relevant screens. And youtubers are usually reluctant to lose time with such details.

56 yield, which is 84 in standard speed.

Seems unchanged? Maybe it's a little bit more difficult for you, but a chop yield combined with the current Science/culture progress shall be very, very useful.

You can see for yourself in Quill18's stream (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/221931364) at 54:33. Maybe easier than me screencapping lots of stuff.

You can see for yourself in Quill18's stream (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/221931364) at 54:33. Maybe easier than me screencapping lots of stuff.

Well, it seems that it remains unchanged.

His culture lies on Feudalism and Divine Right, Mercanaries which is 18/51 I think, tech he researched is less than 23/67 so we only count culture here, so the yield shall be 20+18/51*180=83~84 at standard speed according to the previous formula.

Here it yields 56 at quick speed, it is 83~84 at standard speed, too.

So it seems that this formula remains unchanged. Chop with Magnus will definitely be extremely powerful.

Updated with new screencap of Flirtatious agenda, 3 changed policy cards, Hwacha tooltip and Civiliopedia page for Alliances.

Hwacha should not be the final version, otherwise it would be too unbalanced.
The cost is 160 prod? Even lower than the crossbowman (180 prod).
It can be upgrading from crossbowman, I wonder which technology is it unlocked by?

Hwacha should not be the final version, otherwise it would be too unbalanced.
The cost is 160 prod? Even lower than the crossbowman (180 prod).
It can be upgrading from crossbowman, I wonder which technology is it unlocked by?
I believe it's unlocked at Gunpowder.

@Giskler have you come across the Bread & Circuses project tooltip? Interesting how much loyalty it adds to nearby cities
I haven't seen the tooltip. I can hunt for it though.

EDIT: Although, I don't think the tooltip specficially states any numbers. All the other projects just say large amount of X.

Last edited:

EDIT: Although, I don't think the tooltip specficially states any numbers. All the other projects just say large amount of X.
It will be then interesting to hear how it works in detail in the upcoming (hopefully) loyalty deep dive livestream

Updated with the revised Feudal Contract and the new Monarchic Legacy cards.

I have found the tooltip thanks to @Denkt!
Bread Circuses.jpg

Top Bottom