SDK and World Builder

Talcove

Slayer of Spies
Upon my first use of the Beyond Earth SDK I noticed that there is no World Builder option, despite is being said to be available in the player manual. Does anybody know if this is a bug? If it is, how can I fix it? If it isn't, when will the World Builder be available for Beyond Earth?

I second this question. Is the worldbuilder available? If not when will it be available?

Civ V hads their World Builder in this folder.

SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V SDK\WorldBuilder​

There is no such folder for

SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth SDK​

It does not download automatically. Go to your Steam Library, select Tools and you will see it in the list (should be next to the Civ V SDK).

It does not download automatically. Go to your Steam Library, select Tools and you will see it in the list (should be next to the Civ V SDK).

Can you tell me exactly what it is called for I am not seeing it under tools.

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth SDK

I have downloaded that, and there is no world builder inside the sdk. All I get is this

Now if you right click it you get this

Click on the Create Desktop Shortcut to Worldbuilder and it puts a blank shortcut on the desktop. Click on that shortcut and it tells you it can't locate worldbuilder.exe

Like I said earlier there is no WorldBuilder folder or exe in the Beyond Earth folder

Is there any word from anybody on this? I REALLY don't want to have to wait a few months just for the SDK to be updated with a World Builder. :(

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth SDK

yet another amazing and helpful moderator response.

i guess they just haven't got around to it yet. modbuddy won't start either because of an invalid license error, even after installing visual basic. we'll just have to wait until we can get a real response.

Top Bottom