Secondary trade after civil service, monothesim and paper

robboo

Deity
Do you guys feel we shoudl have another 1 turn TC or just play 10 turns.

Here is the situation. we will not know whats we can trade paper for. It will problably be a novelty tech that we can get alot for. We can not check whats available mainly because the judiciary is dragging out a decision. This lack of trade knowledge will effect our game..not the democracy political part but the actual game itself.

My proposal is to let GeorgeOP decide the trade for paper in the game. So we can get more than 1 turn in. As SoS and a citizen I see the imporatance to hav emore than 12 turns played in 20 days. I also feel George is more than capable of making the decision based on how fair he thinks it is. I WILL NOT poll this as I was told thats just a way to cover our backsides as officials. I have not talked to George about this and the final choice is his whether to do this or not depending on whats gets discussed here.

The time has come to take back our game from the sluggish courts and put it back where it belongs in our citizens hands.

SO do you want george to make a decision on trades or just have a 1 turn TC.

OK it looks like I can get into th save adn look for teh secondry trades myself. I need to wait for confirmation on the polls/JR.

Maintain discussion on the secondary trades here. Simply based on civics...Alex has Theology(organized Religion--check GeorgeOPs intelligence thread). So a possible trade will be paper for Theology.

One question to Vind..you want a full 10 turns even if a trade is possible with paper or would you rather get the trade.

Personally I would go with a short TC. I'm happy for GeorgeOP to play the next TC as well. I agree that short TCs are a pain, but this is an important decision and I think we ought to have an opportunity to discuss it.

If you're able to get into the save and work out what options are available then fine.

OK i will issue a STOP PLAY. I woudl also ask someone to check teh trades adn post a discussion. I will be out of town to Wed. Thsi way we can have adecision waiting for a quick next TC.

we need to wait for civic polls anyway.

Does anyone else have a tech we don't have?

GeorgeOP said:
I didn't want to poll this other thing, but Peter will give us Wine for free if we ask him nicely. Unless people think we shouldn't do this, I will ask for it when I resume the TC.

I can't think of any reason not to ask him.

Me neither, inform the gov's that we have another happy face.

Engineering, damn, so much for the knight attack I was hoping for.

Top Bottom